• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum Skin feedback

Should we go with a clean/simple skin?

• Yes, I would like to see a clean and simple skin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I like the current layout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh FORUM skin . . . I see now.

Anyway I like it the way it is. However, I have no idea what it will look like after it is changed so maybe I would lilke that better. But then again if it changes and I don't like it then I will want this one back. But I am not the Admin. here and do not own this site so it really does not matter what I like. So leave it or change it I am sure it will be fine.

- Jason

p.s. Did I do good at playing the middle and riding the fence without really making a choice either way? :laugh:

Without mentioning another forum name, they have a button that will change the skin from dark earthy colors to lighter, brighter colors.You could try this for a while and vote later or leave the switch button.

I'm for anything that makes the pages load faster...the less little gifs/jpgs there are for separators, buttons, etc the better.

I would, as before, also like to see a skin where the background is very dark or black and the foreground is bright...think those old Apple IIs with the green type on a black background.

Making the background (of which there is castly more) dark and making the lettering lighter makes it MUCH easier on the eyes.

If you're interested, I'll dig up some references.

I like the skin the way it is but I'm always up for change as well.

Either way, can it be made so that when you float the mouse pointer over the thread title it displays the first 50 or so characters instead of the thread start time?