• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

forum tag under the pic

Phoenyx469

You can't see Me
Greetings,

I first apologize if there is a thread on this topic... I attempted to use the glorious search function but Im not sure what the formal title of this tag line; so all my searches were not fruitful.

on the left side of all forum posts under the pic is a line that says someting (CP newbie, Member, etc) I see that some people have interesting quips or just personality statements on that line. I was wondering how to edit that or what the qualifications are to alter that to something beyond 'Member'. I looked all over 'my controls' and I was not able to find this.

any help would be appreciated.

Peace and Love

It means how many people like you on this forum!

Not the pics, Tony :laugh:

My Controls -> Edit Profile Information -> Custom member title (the very top line)

Not the pics, Tony :laugh:

My Controls -> Edit Profile Information -> Custom member title (the very top line)

Yeah it means someone likes you and gives you an update of who you are :whistling:

I believe you need at least 50 posts before you can modify your member title, so you may not have seen the function earlier.