• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found a hole in a cigar

Ekans

?
I found a hole in one of my cigars tonight (everything was in the freezer 2 minutes after that). If you get anything from me please quarantine and freeze it and do whatever necessary, don't want to ruin anybodys stash.

Ekans said:
I found a hole in one of my cigars tonight (everything was in the freezer 2 minutes after that). If you get anything from me please quarantine and freeze it and do whatever necessary, don't want to ruin anybodys stash.
[snapback]239985[/snapback]​

Damn Finnish bettles!! Can't you just sit your gars outside instead of put them in the freezer. :p J/K

Seriously, that sucks. Hope everything is okay with your sticks.

Brian

Got your message and I'll double wrap them and pop them in the freezer as soon as the pass arrives.

But look on the brightside...

Beetles we can kill, Mold we cant.

Ekans just told me about this today. Sucks if it really is beetles. He's about the only serious cigar smoker I know irl, and to think that he happened to get beetles... :rolleyes: I hope my PAM's are okay :D

Beetles...I like the White Album best :)

golfgar said:
Beetles...I like the White Album best :)
[snapback]240485[/snapback]​

My favorite is Abbey Road. Wait, aren't we getting a bit off topic here? :whistling:

:0 :0 Bettles!

UMMMMMM......... Not to say it is or is not one of the cigars that I sent you in the PIF but please let me know. I thought I checked everything thourghly the other week before I sent your package off.

Time to recheck ???

Edit: I do not recall seeing any "holes" in the ones that I sent but I will be sure to recheck when I get home from work today.

Edit: Thanks for the PM Ekans, it helped set the mind at ease while I am trying so hard to NOT WORK on a Saturday. :)

Hey Ekans,

Be sure to keep those PAMs away from the nasty little munchers, ok? ;)

Wilkey

Hey Ek, how about an update. Is everything else okay? Were you able to save anything?

It was a small infestation i think, i saw it early enough to save almost everything :thumbs:

Good news. Same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. Opened a box a I use to store Padron annys and saw two. Got rid of them, inspected the rest of the humidor and found a whole in an ISOM that was in the bottom drawer. Froze the ISOMs and the 64s. Haven't seen any new activity. So I'm hoping I got everything early enough.

Every summer I go through the entire humi a couple of times looking for beetles since that is when the temp may get high enough to hatch them. Once this summer I left the portable humi in the car and BAM...beetles popped out and infested a couple of cigars.