• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found a new Special Occasion Cigar!

atuck

ANEJORE
I just came accross a couple of boxes of Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas Finas this last weekend and they are some fantastic cigars. I thought maybe some of you guys would like to see them.
DSC01065.jpg

bastid! They were out when I went in to the Davidoff store in NYC.
You've tried one? Where's the review?

Damn, you lucky bastard...
I have not seen these yet in any of my local B&Ms.

Can't wait for the review.

I'm pretty sure they are $220/10 smokes, at least that I've seen.

In the shop they were asking 260 for the box, and they were sold out. But I'm not bitter....not one bitter little bit.

I'm pretty sure they are $220/10 smokes, at least that I've seen.
yep, that is the same pricing i have seen around...$22.00/stick or $220.00 a box.
Atuck, let us know if they are worth it!

I picked one up, and have not had the heart to smoke it yet, but am tempted to see if they are worth a box purchase. I am a chicken when it comes to smoking expensive sticks. I feel like I have to save it for something special.

We have a few davidoff shops here in town..if anyone wants some..let me know..however..be prepared to sell your first born for the cost of them.

They're killer! To my palate, they're a cross between a Davidoff LE Robusto Real 7, and an aged avo 22.

Still waiting, only one Davidoff retailer in town and he says they are due in soon.

My local shop has three boxes of them on the shelf. I picked one up and plan on smoking it this evening. They are beautiful, shapely cigars. I hate to smoke it, but I think I can get more if I want.

We have a few davidoff shops here in town..if anyone wants some..let me know..however..be prepared to sell your first born for the cost of them.

No joke....Vegas is a badass town don't get me wrong...but jesus you pay so damn much it's unreal. Although the few Davidoff stores i went into weren't all that bad on SOME of their prices. The one in the Venetian was the bes of the 3 i went to.

Just my $.02.....I wouldn't mind trying one of these lil sticks!

I smoked one a few weeks ago and the cigar was very tasty. It was complex and rich tasting. It didn't have much nose to it which was a detraction for me. It is definitely a first cigar of the day, too mild to follow any cigar.

The price is obviously a big factor when discussing this cigar. At 22 a pop ( msrp ) there are certainly a lot more cigars I would pick over this. I didn't pay close to that price but for the msrp I would be smoking Padron 1926 in Maduros before these cigars.