• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found Guilty

Most is not an absolute when indicating part of a group. In that case the absolute adjective is "all". Most often is a superlative but that still does not apply to this situation.

But most cops are just trying to do their jobs in difficult and often ridiculous situations. That is not their fault.

We are getting cameras and new traffic lights installed in my city.
I have to say that it can be quite stressful driving down the main drags, and having folks, who probably have their own children whom they pray
won't get smeared across the pavement, drive like imbeciles.
I hope that this upgrade also get's the lights synchronized.

I try to drive very carefully. I have often caught a ration from friends just due to the fact that I do follow the rules of the road.
Funny thing is, once I did get caught up in the flow of traffic on the Interstate.
Last car in the pack, and I think I was doing 65 in a 55. I got a ticket, and was late to work. I was never late to work.
So, I tell the guys I got a speeding ticket, and not one of them believed me. Had to show them the dang thing while they were all calling me a liar. Funny as hell. :D

This reminds me to go down to court to pay my fine to go to Traffic school on on Monday. My cop lied too, he wrote me up for 15 over when truly I was doing about 25 over.....