• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found MRN for $85

s0ber said:
...Only some english jabber about a "no quibble gurantee" wtf is a quibble?
LMAO (about the quibble)!! :p

Flame you? Hell no. This is exactly the kind of information that we like to get around here. I second AVB's suggestion. Send him a link to a thread. Let him know that his ****ty business manner has lost him a customer base. And a damaged book is no quibble! Buying a used book is one thing; but when you buy a book new, for that much money, you expect a new book. :angry:

The trouble with quibbles. That was one of my all time favorite Star Trek episodes. :p

Short thread jack:

My father worked for NBC in 1968 and got me a real tribble from the show sometime during that year. They used the frame from a wind up dog for the moving ones. I didn't have any quadrotriticale so it died. :( Seriously, it didn't survive all the moving in the Corps and disappeared sometime in the 80's.

I now return you to your ethical dilemma

The book is about the only reasonably priced thing he sells. Very poor customer service on his end, I'm going to unsubscribe to his email specials. Hate to think what condition cigars might get here. ???