• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found my way out of the rubble...

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
Moki used an apparently strong mail carrier to deliver a MOAB in McKinney, Texas yesterday. If you were delayed on an American Airlines flight yesterday, it was because the tremors knocked out radar installations at DFW airport 40 miles away.

Andrew PMd me the other day indicating he was going to be sending me some cigars in reply to my cheap maduro thread. I gave him my snailer thinking he would send a normal sized payload like the ones that have been volleyed between myself and half a dozen BOTLs here in the past month. The ordinance he sent was sized such that I had to give away some of my cheap cigars at the office today in order to make room in the coolerdor for what he unleashed!

I am frustrated in that my recon so far has not been able to find suitable munitions to fire in return, this adversary will just not provide hints even. I will find a way to get him back though!

Needless to say I am very greatful to this great BOTL. Thanks again Andrew!
-Matt-

txmatt said:
Andrew PMd me the other day indicating he was going to be sending me some cigars in reply to my cheap maduro thread. I gave him my snailer thinking he would send a normal sized payload like the ones that have been volleyed between myself and half a dozen BOTLs here in the past month. The ordinance he sent was sized such that I had to give away some of my cheap cigars at the office today in order to make room in the coolerdor for what he unleashed!
Supply-side economics at its finest -- I'm sure the folks at the office didn't mind the smokes "trickling down". ;)

But seriously, glad they arrived okay, and enjoy 'em. Some variety in thar.

Glad you liked them...Andrew is very generous with his smokes :thumbs: :love:

I went over to Matt's yesterday to survey the damage, and I must say it's pretty insane! :D

If that's Andrew's idea of "cheap smokes" then I'd hate to get in a trade with him regarding expensive ones.

Seriously, nice job, Moki. You're one hell of a BOTL! :thumbs:

hungsolo said:
If that's Andrew's idea of "cheap smokes" then I'd hate to get in a trade with him regarding expensive ones.
Well, I honestly wasn't even sure what was in there.