• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found nice cigars at:

This is the most I have laughed all day.

Thank you all :thumbs:

edit for spelling...

You picked a bad time dearie. Everyone's a little touchy around here these days and putting up with a shill in a dress is pretty low on our tolerance list.

Doc.

That's insinuating that there was ever a time that everyone at CP wasn't touchy! :laugh:

Has Shawn from import cigars found his match? We just hit 2009 and already a thread of the year? I guess we all have to wait and see. ???

I am officially making my exit from this thread.

I'm over it.

facepalm.jpg

now teach me something cool, so I can impress my husband when he comes home from work

golf_ball.jpg

hose2.jpg

If you could prove the age old expression about the above items true, I think your husband would be very impressed.

Sorry, you just can't resist a temptation like that. :thumbs:

This is what I don't get from the members here. If Rod asked us not to post BS, pictures or prolong a thread for amusement, why do you persist?

Next time you see something hinky, report by clicking on the report this post. Otherwise you are guilty of getting hooked by a troll.

I'm not guilty of being hooked by a troll until I get upset. As long as I'm smiling, perhaps laughing a little, when I post I'm still having fun.

I'm not guilty of being hooked by a troll until I get upset. As long as I'm smiling, perhaps laughing a little, when I post I'm still having fun.

Guilty with an explanation, judge!

I'm glad you guys got a good laugh
Is there a site or a miami location where I can really learn and buy nice cigars for my hubby

Thanks for clearing that up...I would have purchased my hubby those white owls if you didnt tell me!!!

We had cigars and cigar rollers at our wedding...I highly reccommend for the reception. Even the women smoked...

now teach me something cool, so I can impress my husband when he comes home from work

It's called the rusty trombone, he'll enjoy it.

Still looking for a Banana Cognac Flavored Blunt so we can give it to Brad at the Outlaw. :laugh:

I'm glad you guys got a good laugh
Is there a site or a miami location where I can really learn and buy nice cigars for my hubby

Ever heard of Google? They have this neat little search engine. You could type in "cigar shops in Miami" and, magically, you will find CIGAR SHOPS IN MIAMI. :rolleyes:

Honestly, you can't really be as stupid as you are making yourself out to be in this thread.

Gonz, I thought that the combination of the two pictures was clever and it made me laugh! :laugh: