• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Four Aces" - New to Forum

Four Aces

Greetings. I am new here. :)

1. I’d like to thank cigarpass.com for setting up this site. I am old to cigar smoking, but new to the concept of “cigar passes”. I belong to several other sites that I have decayed away from over time that do have pass sections, but quite frankly I’ve never visited these pass sections because I was not really familiar with the concept. At cigarpass.com, it is obvious. One can not wander into this site without asking what a “cigar pass” is all about. So thanks for the smart design of this site. :)

2. Again, I thank cigarpass.com for the “friendly” feature of the site. I have been lurking here for several weeks as a visitor, and it is indeed friendly here. I also think the ban on political discussions is great. Yes, I’ve had bad experiences with other sites, members and their buddy managers, especially when they slam my industry with little knowledge of the facts. I sense from looking at some of the members here, that there are several defectors. This is good. :)

3. I have posted a profile on myself. Please visit it for particulars. If you would like more info, then please feel free to PM or e-mail me. Please respect my privacy, invasive type questions will not be answered. E-mails and PM are regarded as private.

4. I am a serious cigar aficionado, and pursue travel opportunities to increase my knowledge on the subject. If you know of professional events, then please contact me.

Best regards,

Four Aces

Welcome to Cigar Pass. We expect to see you at the LOL Herf IV in October 2004. :)

Matt R said:
Welcome to Cigar Pass. We expect to see you at the LOL Herf IV in October 2004. :)
Thank you Matt. If you can send me more detailed info on the Herf, I will put it on my calendar, and ink it in if it sounds good.

What gauge cigar is that I see you holding up? :D

Fast4Dr said:
Welcome......and enjoy :)
Thanks Fast4DR. I have been watching you, and especially those photos!

Note one of my interests on my profile: "Very Fine Women". :D

hi welcome to the board!

i'd like to tell you little story. a proverb if you will.

there was once three little sheep. now these three sheep were happy little sheep. they frolicked around and basically had lots of fun.
one day. they decided to stab their shepard in the neck.
the next day, they were yummy veal burgers.

moral of the story:
never stab a person in the neck.

stories are fun.
yea, i like the non political stuff here, not like at the CA boards. that place is a mess. mess i tellzya.

so anyways, i'm the irishman here, with the luck of a frozen bear.
do YOU know where i misplaced my irish luck?

WELCOME!!! :thumbs:

Hope to meet you at LOL Herf IV 2004 also. :)

Good intro.

You spend oart of your time in C.R. I see. I spent three years there and try to make it back every so often. Great country.

Welcome.

Welcome to CP Four Aces, glad to have you aboard!
Also live in Texas and work in the Oil Patch.
Hope that you enjoy your time on the forum - BUD

Click the link in my sigtag.. it'll give you all the info on LOLHIV. :)

And, the ring gauge on Gary The Retard's "cigar" It's just slightly bigger than these:
pink_finger-vi.jpg

Welcome.
So what did President Reagan end up ordering???

Buwahahahahahahahahahaha!

NA

SamClemmons said:
Welcome.
So what did President Reagan end up ordering???

Buwahahahahahahahahahaha!

NA
He ordered long range reconnaissance patrols in Nicaragua. :D

thejollyco said:
hi welcome to the board!

i'd like to tell you little story. a proverb if you will....

moral of the story:
never stab a person in the neck...
Thank you for the welcome.

Actually, stabbings in the neck can be quite effective if the jugular is severed. However, a weapon is not necessary. Simply jabbing an extended thumb in the hollow below the adams apple will work quite nicely. If you just extend your thumb like a hitch-hiker and push there gently, you will see what I mean. ;)

Best regards,

Four Aces

Fatshotbud said:
Welcome to CP Four Aces, glad to have you aboard!
Also live in Texas and work in the Oil Patch.
Hope that you enjoy your time on the forum - BUD
Thank you for the welcome. :)

Four Aces said:
However, a weapon is not necessary. Simply jabbing an extended thumb in the hollow below the adams apple will work quite nicely. If you just extend your thumb like a hitch-hiker and push there gently, you will see what I mean. ;)
Four Aces....you should NOT be giving Jolly info like this!!!