• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fox Montecristo Offer

I've gotten all three of the samplers I've ordered from them - the Maria Guerrero, Gispert and the R&J Reserva Real. The R&J and Gispert samplers were pretty good, but every one of the Maria Guerrero's I smoked had draw problems. However, don't think I'll be ordering any more.

A couple days from 6 weeks since I placed my order. Nothing in the mailbox, nothing charged to the credit card. Anyone else who ordered have any signs of life on this deal?

Just heard the same offer on the radio again, twice! :angry: , this time the address is:

www.sportsmontecristooffer.com

Takes you to the same site though.

"Won't get fooled again". :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't post very often but in light of the topic, I'll just say that I finally received my Montecristo Platinums Saturday (took just over 6 weeks); however, I am still waiting for my RyJ and Quinteros. BTW, I jumped on the Gispert deal long ago through Altadis and never received those. Here's hoping you guys that are still waiting will get your smokes soon.

:)

I don't post very often but in light of the topic, I'll just say that I finally received my Montecristo Platinums Saturday (took just over 6 weeks); however, I am still waiting for my RyJ and Quinteros. BTW, I jumped on the Gispert deal long ago through Altadis and never received those. Here's hoping you guys that are still waiting will get your smokes soon.

I'm glad it worked out for you. :thumbs: Did you happen to notice when they charged your credit card?

I'm glad it worked out for you. :thumbs: Did you happen to notice when they charged your credit card?

My credit card was charged last Wednesday and the sticks showed up three days later.

I think I'm batting about 50% with these Altadis offers. I never count on getting them because half the time they never come. I'm not sure what kind of system they have in place there, but it seems to need some retooling.

Just had my CC charged today for the Quintero sampler. Still no word on the RyJ, though.

Ordered May 31st

Received September 1st

Three months later I now have little interest in these sticks, I guess I should try one.

I've just received my Monte's. I think it's been around 6-8 weeks. I've totally forgotten about these, didn't even think they would send these, it's been so long. Well for the price, I can't complain.

Ok I must comment. I got my RyJ's about a week ago (after 2+ months). I have since moved and had to pay a damn forwarding fee :angry: I am pretty sure I JUST got billed for the Monte's so I expect to see them someday soon with another awesome forwarding fee. I guess the price is right but I mean come on, I had time to move and forget about these before they even charged my card!