• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fran's ring

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
http://homepage.mac.com/aspadaro/PhotoAlbum24.html

So that's the ring. I actually had a hand in designing it. The little punches were something I actually had designed as a little decoration for a website I was working on, and it just 'fit'

I haven't figured out when to ask, this has been something I've been working on for ohhhhh the past year or so.

So uh, lemme know what ya think

:D :love: I think if you went to all the work to get the ring. Then ASK HER YOU FOOL

Very nice! What are you waiting for Bro? As Nike says... Just do it!

Aloha,

Wade

Sweet ring tone! Now do the deed ya chicken ****! :p

Tone Tone he's our man if he can't do it...

Well you better that is a awsome ring so I'm sure she is an awsome girl

Ask her man you can do it

what a rock!!!
i noticed the bag of "training reward" in the backround,so go easy on him fellas! he's trying to get her trained right ;) :p .

if you wait long enough maybe she'll see the pictures to and ask you to marry her and then you'd be off the hook. well until after the wedding that is! ;)

DUDE, are you going to ask her or bribe her :0 :p Either way its time!! Good luck Bro. :thumbs:

Tone...that's one of the nicest rings I've seen in a long time! Great job! Now do the right thing and ask her! If she deserves THAT ring, she has to be worth the effort! Good luck! :D

That's a beautiful ring. I remmeber when I was ready to propose and a friend asked me if I was scared..and I said no, because if I was scared then I shouldn't be asking. I wish you all the luck with it!

Beautiful ring Tony, just do it dude!

Nice looking black rat too :0 That a local NY rat or a special order?

Wascal said:
Beautiful ring Tony, just do it dude!

Nice looking black rat too :0 That a local NY rat or a special order?
That's a NY special HAHAHAHAAAA

He's 5 months old. Won't get mych bigger than that, but boy lemme tell ya, he's got the soul of a Doberman or some large breed. I took him to the dog park and he walked right up to a lab and stood his ground.

Yo Tony,

Nice ring dude, don't let it burn a hole in your pocket too long... POP THE QUESTION :D

Cute rat ya got as well but don't change the topic ;) Oh and by the way where are the album photos of Fran?

BenjieV :D

Don't let her get loose and run away!! If she is the "ONE", then do not wait and make it special for HER!!! Later and congrats!!! :D :D

Very impressive!!! She's a lucky girl. Don't keep her waiting to long.

Good Luck
Tim

Look closely in the background. Tony is getting her trained early! Or is it the other way around!
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Image-2905276263E511D7.jpg