• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fraudulent Behavior

Four Aces

Just picked this up from a gorilla buddy. Apparently this thief has made the rounds. The site exposes him.

Thief

Regards,

4A

That's been around for a while - but thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention again. I think he made one or two appearances here but was quickly exposed by the senior members.

Dave ;)

Thanks Dave. Apparently he has surfaced again on the CA forum as "The Executive", or similar handle.

Best regards,

Mike

DaveWF said:
...quickly exposed by the senior members...
BTW Dave, I forgot to mention, that it really appears y'all watch out for each other here. Runs like a good business. Most impressive.

Mike

Thanks for the post 4A. Being a FNG, I am still concerned with potential split scams but Cigar Pass seems to be a closer-Knit group of splitters and traders. I have met some very nice people here at CP which has resulted in some incredibly honest and fast splits.

Thanks to the Elders and Moderators for shaking out potential scam artists and for maintaining a fun site! :)

BC

I do believe he tried to get in on a box split I was doing until Joe. M. protector of all that is CP stepped in and put an end to that.

Way to go Joe!

Good job 4A.