• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

free beer glasses

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
I tried using my friendly search function, but cant seem to find this thread. Where is the thread about ordering the free beer glasses. They were Killian's. I got mine in the mail today and cant remember when I ordered them. The funny part is that they are almost shot glass size and plastic. I thought they'd be much bigger and well maybe glass...ahahahaha

Art

Yeah mine went right in the trash... I was pissed!

Haha, I tossed my "glasses" in the trash as well. However I did clip the bottle opener to my golf bag. It will get some use in the near future.

THANKS Keith. Yeah thats the one. I couldn't remember when I ordered them. As if they were something great..ahahahahaha.
I was not surprised they were plastic, but they were only like shot glass size. Taken by another free offer. Like my Grams used to say," They don't call 'em free for nothin son."
AHAHAHAHAHA
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Art

**edit to add**
My bad. thanks to BMFOU.

At least now i'm not upset about not recieving them. :D

At least they were free... nothing out of pocket for you.
??? Ummm, yeah. I'm pretty sure Art covered this. :rolleyes:

Hey Art, at least now I know I didn't have anything I missed out on! The freebie deal didn't ship to CA and some other states. I loves me some Killian's when I can't find Rogue, but I am now glad I don't feel like I missed anything grandiose, like Killians Beer Steins, a Killians Magic Whistle, and a Killians Blarney Stone...

Oh well. I stick to BevMo for my cool name brand glasses!! :thumbs: