• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Cigars From CVM......

billytpage

I've heard nothing but good things about this retailer. I checked out their site and found this. It doesn't specify which cigars put at 10 bucks for a blind sixer I thought "why not." I'll post pics and details once they come in.

Billy

I've heard nothing but good things about this retailer. I checked out their site and found this. It doesn't specify which cigars put at 10 bucks for a blind sixer I thought "why not." I'll post pics and details once they come in.

Billy
I too said "why not." I'm not expecting any premiums, but at $1.50 per stick, I'll see what they send over. Thanks for the heads up!

Read this thread first before ordering: Cvmcigar Link
Haha, about a minute too late! That's ok though, the descriptions people posted of what you get are exactly what I was expecting when I ordered. Sounds like I'm just gonna end up with some give-aways for friends that don't smoke often if at all who want to herf it up with me :whistling:

:( Crap! Well, maybe they have improved :whistling: , That thread is three years old, either way I'll just chalk this one up to experience. :D
I'll still post the "goods" once they arrive.

Billy
If your in the habit of throwing away money, I'll PM you my addy. Send me the $10 bucks and I'll throw in what ever is sitting at the bottom of my humidor.

:( Crap! Well, maybe they have improved :whistling: , That thread is three years old, either way I'll just chalk this one up to experience. :D
I'll still post the "goods" once they arrive.

Billy
If your in the habit of throwing away money, I'll PM you my addy. Send me the $10 bucks and I'll throw in what ever is sitting at the bottom of my humidor.

I shiver to think of what I have sitting down there... I think its a few Inmensos by Perdomo and a Jeroboam by Casa Blanca that i used in a movie :whistling:

Our ancestor once said: "There is no such thing as a free lunch !". And I despise CVM by the way... :rolleyes: