• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Cigars

Well when you think about it, mostly men smoke cigars. So the shaving cream is not that off balanced. I haven't smoked the Dimeloa's yet but they look nice. This offer definately turned out better than the other. I'm going to edit my first post to save any others from dealing with CVM

Not bad, hope they taste good. Quick response by shipper.

Smoked the bigger one yesterday(toro i think)Pretty nice toothy wrapper.Burned great, draw the same.Taste was very nice,reminded me of a Patragas Rosado until about 2 inches from the end.Then it went south fast . put it to rest.Price was right.I will let the other one sit for awhile Dave

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Nice looking sticks! I'll let them sit in the humidor for a few months and give them a go. They look well constructed and have a good pre-lit smell!

Smoked the smaller Dimeola; not bad. Well made cigar. The other offer is just a bunch of yard gars.........I have them thinking in my extra humi. The shaving cream is nothingmore than hand cream in nice packaging.

Just goes to show that the general public will pay for anything. My wife is a prime example. Nice package, she is hooked. She is a advertisers dream!

I've had mine sitting for 3 weeks now and was going to fire one up this weekend. Maybe I'll let them sit another few weeks and then try since it seems they need a bit of time resting.

I smoked one of the dimeola's and it was pretty good. Much better than I expected :thumbs: The cream is actually a pre shave cream and it works pretty good.

Triple_D said:
I smoked one of the dimeola's and it was pretty good. Much better than I expected :thumbs: The cream is actually a pre shave cream and it works pretty good.
Which one did you smoke? I liked Magnifico better than the other size. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed to have a much larger range of tastes than the other (robusto?). Could it be that because the ring size increased from 38 to 48?

Bruce

Smoker the robusto yesterday. Gave away the other one. The robusto was not bad and the FOG I gave the other one to enjoyed it. For the price of shipping costs it wasn't bad.

The DiMeola deal is still going- you could buy the 2 cigars for $12 +$5 shipping or, just pay the shiping. I chose just pay the shipping...

n00n3r

Dimeolas arrived. They smell great. They look great. The real kicker in the deal is the lotion. Holy cow, I didn't know I had a problem with shaving until I tried shaving without the magic goop. Call me crazy but I think the preshaving cream might just be one hell of a lot better than the cigars!

n00n3r

I just recieved my order from CVM and besides the sampler being a joke I was sold two conterfiet OPus X

Stay away from these guys!

Does anyone have further information on this?

There was a thread posted about the Fuente Opus 22 set being split....this information will be helpful.

I just recieved my order from CVM and besides the sampler being a joke I was sold two conterfiet OPus X

Stay away from these guys!

Does anyone have further information on this?
There was a thread posted about the Fuente Opus 22 set being split....this information will be helpful.
Yea, the thread is 2 yrs old. You been drinkin'

Doc.