• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Flat Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveWF said:
Wow - such anger. Sorry if I apparently touched a nerve there. I thought my 10% quote was more humor then anything (btw, it's about 20% now :sign: ).

This is an open forum. If it wasn't, I could have deleted your post and pretended it never happened. But it is open, that's why I responded.

Perhaps you've been stung by pyramid schemes in the past - I have not. I researched this and have seen enough postive information about it that I figured I'd try it and pass it on. If someone below me does not get the necessary referrals, I cannot help them there. If they do get the necessary referrals and don't get there item. Then yes - I will apologize.

Dave ;)
Since we're on the subject, why don't I see if I can go for a cool 60%? :sign:

No anger. You just seem to have taken my posts discussing the merits of your darling plan as a personal attack and turned it back upon me. So, perhaps it's you with the exposed nerve. There was no humor in your lofty percentage quote. No signs, winks, whatever. Merely the term "bash" (since when did pointing out the faults in some scheme turn into bashing someone Dave?) and the sarcastic bull**** that you should feel honored. Obviously humorous. Don't quit your day-job Dave.

Your last post is the epitome of the pyramid scheme mentality. If you get yours, all's well. Otherwise, sorry Charlie. You and I both know that you aren't in a position to start handing out apologies to someone beneath you if they do all they are supposed to in this scheme, but still get stiffed. Nor the people suckered into the scheme by those 6 or 8 you got to join. Eventually the well runs dry, but obviously you're a fan of the pay me off now, screw the others later mentality. So be it.

You've done research on this? Ok, fine. Mention the bull**** factor too and not simply "hey, whatta ya have to lose?" Even the last two links posted by Backslide are NOT all praises as your response seems to imply. Read through the threads on the second link for instance.

Anyway, this is far too much diatribe on a such a completely useless topic. I hope you get your new **** Dave. I hope the others get theirs too. Anyone else with stars in their eyes over this idea, look at it a little less naively and, in advance and on Dave's behalf, I apologize to you if you get stiffed. Just understand there were some out there who were trying to offer a little levity to the if-it-sounds-too-good-to-be-true pyramid scheme that this is.

BigDaddyFink said:
Yes, if you get your flat screen and Ipod, I'll apologize and congratulate you. HOWEVER, I would also expect YOU to apologize to the 6, 8, or 10 people you suckered into this matter if they do not get theirs.
Now wait, I'm confused here. You demanded that I would have to apologize if the people "beneath me" did not get there stuff.

I clearly stated that I would apologize.

But aparently that's not good enough...
Your last post is the epitome of the pyramid scheme mentality. If you get yours, all's well. Otherwise, sorry Charlie. You and I both know that you aren't in a position to start handing out apologies to someone beneath you if they do all they are supposed to in this scheme, but still get stiffed.

So, if someone get's stiffed, am I supposed to apologize or not? You can't bash me for not apologizing, and then bash me for apologizing too. It's got to be one or the other - unless you're here just to bash me no matter what I do.

I guess some people just want to cause trouble for everyone else. I'm through arguing about this. This will not turn into a flame war. :angry:

Best of luck to everyone that was kind enough to sign up with my referral.
Thanks again!
Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
BigDaddyFink said:
Yes, if you get your flat screen and Ipod, I'll apologize and congratulate you. HOWEVER, I would also expect YOU to apologize to the 6, 8, or 10 people you suckered into this matter if they do not get theirs.
Now wait, I'm confused here. You demanded that I would have to apologize if the people "beneath me" did not get there stuff.

I clearly stated that I would apologize.

But aparently that's not good enough...
Your last post is the epitome of the pyramid scheme mentality. If you get yours, all's well. Otherwise, sorry Charlie. You and I both know that you aren't in a position to start handing out apologies to someone beneath you if they do all they are supposed to in this scheme, but still get stiffed.

So, if someone get's stiffed, am I supposed to apologize or not? You can't bash me for not apologizing, and then bash me for apologizing too. It's got to be one or the other - unless you're here just to bash me no matter what I do.

I guess some people just want to cause trouble for everyone else. I'm through arguing about this. This will not turn into a flame war. :angry:

Best of luck to everyone that was kind enough to sign up with my referral.
Thanks again!
Dave ;)
:sign:
Too funny. Yeah, I said I would expect you to apologize if that happened, just as you asked if I would if you get your new ****. But, I know that you can't. That's the catch 22 Dave. More importantly, I know that even if you say you would, your own post later states that you can't do anything if someone doesn't get their ****. So, yes, it definitely looks as if you are confused. The point you miss COMPLETELY is that it doesn't matter one fuc'ing bit if you get your ****. It's the people beneath you that you hook into this, who do all they are supposed to do but get stiffed. Where's your accountability to them, because there will be those that get stiffed, trust me. That was my point.

Good luck to you Dave. Perhaps you found a new career here. Just keep going from site to site, trying to get free **** in exchange for others giving up their personal info and having to run around cancelling trial programs. Kudos to you Dave, you've hit the jackpot! Hooray for Dave!

:D

You should really learn to read more carefully before you comment on my posts.
If someone below me does not get the necessary referrals, I cannot help them there. If they do get the necessary referrals and don't get there item. Then yes - I will apologize.

DaveWF said:
You should really learn to read more carefully before you comment on my posts.
If someone below me does not get the necessary referrals, I cannot help them there. If they do get the necessary referrals and don't get there item. Then yes - I will apologize.
I saw that part to begin with. That's why I pointed out that even if they do in fact do everything they can, and still get stiffed, you still aren't in a position to apologize to them. That's all. I understood and read your post far more thoroughly than you have read your so-called "research" into this matter and your "verified sources."

Just keep it up Dave. You've hit a gold-mine here. You, with your "many domains" can flourish, I'm sure.

Kudos, again. ;)

DaveWF said:
BigDaddyFink said:
Hooray for Dave!

:D
Hooray for me! Weeeeeee :D :p :D :p :D
Precisely. Now you're learning. ;)

Good job again Dave, you've really been a tremendous source of help and inspiration to at least 6 people on this issue. Way to go! And what, you're just one shy now of getting your new ****? Yaaaaay! No wonder you repeatedly asked me what I had to lose by signing up. :sign:

Let's all settle down. Big, no reason to start cussing. Please re-read the board-wide policy. I know you haven't been a member here for very long, however we have strict rules on flaming another member, so please don't do it. Dave is not running a pyramid scheme, and if you think he is, than just don't join the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.