• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Montecristo

IanHummel

I got my free Montecristo today from that site that was sending out the one free cuban. I know people said the Cohiba's were fake, any idea about the Monte's? The cap and wrapper look good, but i'm not familiar with Monte's enough (only have smoked the 4's).

Any input would be great. If they're proven to be real, i'd feel pretty dumb cutting open a real one, but I kinda doubt it is. :angry:

I just got in my Zino PS and Davidoff 2000 from them. I highly doubt they're fake.

Mine were real... stop talking, start smoking. :)

Mine were real... stop talking, start smoking. :)

In that case, it gets put to it's death tomorrow evening.

Siglo II wasn't fake unless its a very good fake (why they'd give a very good fake, i dunno). Got it yesterday. I'm smokin mine. And if you think its fake, make someone who isn't a real cigar afficianado happy and gift it to someone you know. :)

They're advertising for their website, giving out fakes would be the death of them before they even got started.

Got my sig II two days ago. Looks legit to me. If I remember I'll let you know in a month or so, it came in a bit wet for my tastes

Im burning the Monte Edmundo tomorrow I'll let everyone know how it is.

I'm smoking a Partagas PC right now and its wonderful as usual!
IMG_0004.jpg