• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Monteycristo Cigar

snapperhead

Banned
I searched real quick and did not find it so I am letting everyone know what someone told me. Monteycristo is giving away free sample cigars, one per person. The website is: Free MonteyCristo. Hope this is a good first post in this forum.

Looks sketchy because the guy who put this up only has one post... HOWEVER if you go further along into filling this out, the form is on Altadis' website. This is real. Not to mention this is EXACTLY the same form, layout, etc. where I got my free Vintage Cameroon.
This is real.
Chris

Do we have to spell it wrong, or is that optional?

Granted this has nothing to do with the guy who posted but the age certification at the beginning is silly. I can honestly answer that yes I am 21 years old and yes that I am not 21.

Sorry guys, did not have a chance to intro myself, will do it shortly, but since I was looking for a cigar forum and chose this one I thought my first post should help everyone out. I got it from slickdeals and I love montecristo's so I thought others might enjoy a free stick.

Altadis did this a couple of years ago, too. I signed up for the free Monty back then and never received it. Same with the vintage Cameroon. But, I have talked to people that did receive their cigars, so who knows? It's free, and there is no harm in placing an order.

I submitted my name as well and yes, I received one a couple of years ago...... :D :thumbs: :p

This would be great if they were giving away a good cigar :sign:

[thread revival] Well, I got my free Montecristo in the mail today! not a bad deal :rolleyes: [/thread revival]