• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Newbie Cigars

Jam1173

First Newbie with more then 30 days to post here gets a bunch of sticks that I will not get too, nothing fancy, just a good variety of sticks that will allow you to try some different stuff.

Very cool. That is awesome. Am I stilla newbie :whistling:

Not to jack but I will get the next just to do it.........Gonz you are the only one that can't have these. :p

Nothing personal, really.

Damn! I wasn't quick enough.

I was even slower..... :whistling:

BUT...I see this after I post (...damn trigger happy newbs)

Not to jack but I will get the next just to do it.........Gonz you are the only one that can't have these. :p

Nothing personal, really.

Maybe right on time.... :cool:

EDIT:..for NOT reading the whole thread before posting!!! GOOF...

I guess you are, cuz you got 'em brother. PM me your addy and they will go out Monday.

Thanks for playing all it was fun. :thumbs:

I AM SO CONFUSED!!! :sign:

Ok, then......AWESOME!!! sending pm now :cool:

I AM SO CONFUSED!!! :sign:

Ok, then......AWESOME!!! sending pm now :cool:

Just know that for being so slow, you are going to have your a$$ handed to you . :whistling:

Buy a new mailbox now, you are going to need it. :rolleyes:

OK...Thanks very much for the "warning" :cool:

..."ALL HANDS ON DECK....PREPARE FOR INCOMING" :whistling:

Haha I must say that I have been later then anyone else! Ohh well still a nice play.. :sign:

Nice play guys. I lurked in this community for some time, and actually was a member about a year ago or something but forgot my name so I signed up again. I am amazed by all the generosity that goes on here. The old guys really try to help out the newbies and I find that to be quite cool.

I was not sure why there was a truck w/ a pettibone pulling up to the house and then I realized, Thanks, I received the package today. Nothing fancy huh ;) . You sir are a true BOTL. Now, how to PIF

First Newbie with more then 30 days to post here gets a bunch of sticks that I will not get too, nothing fancy, just a good variety of sticks that will allow you to try some different stuff.