• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE Sampler!....

kiltedcraftsman said:
Anyone gotten these yet? No sign of mine so far..
[snapback]280285[/snapback]​

Same here. I ordered mine on Dec. 15 and another RyJ sampler on Dec. 28 and have yet to hear anything yet.

I guess I won't worry sincec they haven't charged me for anything. It would be nice to know if they are coming or not, though.

try emailing or calling Violet. I finally got my RyJ's but i'm still waiting on the Gisperts.

Please check the website again . If you have any questions call toll free (888)262-2511

I chipped around for quite a while and am satified of the authenticity. However, I'm underwhelmed at the technology. While the cc form was on a secure server and the certificate was valid, this was NOT an online order. It most likely dumps the order to a flat file, or perhaps emails the contents somewhere. I'll be watching my cc bill like a hawk!

Received my Gispert's today. Very nice looking little package of six cigars all different sizes. I had actually forgot I even ordered these. Very pleased.

Received both of the freebie samplers,(Gisperts & RyJ's) no problems. They are gathering some age in the humidor...thanks to those who pointed me these offers. :)

I smoked the Gispert robusto from this sampler this morning while wlaking the dogs. Not bad for a mid-morning smoke. Mild to medium with a nice creamy but peppery finish. I just got the R&J sampler yesterday. It went straight into the humi for a nice rest. I'll fire one of those up in a few weeks. Should be decent enough for the money.

Got both of mine (one of each) yesterday. All of the cigars look just fine and those RyJ are especially attractive.

Can't wait to try one after some rest.

Thanks again for pointing this out :)

I ordered them over a week ago and still haven't been charged. Of those of you who have gotten them, do you know how long the whole process took?

I was reading a post on these on another board. Some guys have been waiting four months, others get it in 2 weeks!

I posted earlier in the thread that their web page does not appear to process cards online. That means our 'buys' are dumping to a file or at best, getting emailed somewhere. Ain't exactly cutting edge for fulfillment.

got mine, gispert's are a nice morning gar to walk the dog. the blend seem's to have been changed, don't remember them having as much taste as these. anyone know for sure? ???................................edited for grammar.

BrewMeister said:
Just an FYI, there is another sampler available it is 4 sticks from Maria Guerrero.
[snapback]284980[/snapback]​

Maybe it was just me, but I ordered the Maria Guerrero sampler and two of them were plugged - the Corona and the 444. The other two are still resting, so we'll see what happens. :(

I finally got mine in this week I think I waited somewhere in the Month+ range, I had totally forgotten that I had ordered it. Even sent JRCigars.com an email asking why I had been charged 6.95 since I hadn't placed any orders with them lately.

CYG

i posted this in another thread also, but I just received my package of RyJ Reserva Reals.

I ordered at the end of December, was charged at the end of Jan, and they arrived today. Look really nice.