• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Samples of Panacea - while supplies last

Got mine a few days ago.  Its resting now.  Cant wait to try it out.

Got myn, torched it and couldnt be happier! Loved it. In my top 2 rank now. Cant wait to save up a couple bucks and order a box!

extremeXconcepts said:
Got myn, torched it and couldnt be happier! Loved it. In my top 2 rank now. Cant wait to save up a couple bucks and order a box!

Please read this thread extreme. Make the effort to maintain the standards of our forum.

Are they not offering the free sample anymore? I searched the site and didn't see anything. :blush:

Paul is going to offer something up again soon.

Tall Paul said:

Signed up just never got an email back... No biggie!

Signed up...got an email back...just no cigar ...LOLOLOLOLOL

That's because your a Yankees fan...

Paul....they are from PA...thats not New England and he is not required at birth to be a hater like you guys.

Franco593 said:

That's because your a Yankees fan...

Paul....they are from PA...thats not New England and he is not required at birth to be a hater like you guys.

:laugh:  :thumbs:

Franco593 said:

Did you confirm that you are at least 21 years old?

I had to do a few things after the initial email.  I had to provide my name and address, then after that I had to put in writing (or typing) that I was at least 21 years od age before they would send the stick out.

I did the initial Email and it said another would be sent. Then nothing maybe its lost in the mail... :laugh:

Did you check your SPAM folder?  Or click on the link from the first email, they might be waiting for your address and confirmation that you are at least 21.