• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Site or Software to Track Your Cigars?

egeem2

Are there any sites or software that enable you to track the cigars that you smoke? Say to write some notes, maybe give it a personal rating, describe the flavor, etc. Has to be free or very cheap.

Thanks.

You REALLY need to use the search function for this one.
There have been a number of posts on this subject.

That said, I use Cigarbriefcase
It is a little old and clunky, but it works well.

Sorry. My Bad. I will use the search function. I don't want to get flamed.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Search member "Mas_Puros" on here. Mike wrote a pretty cool database that you can track beer and wine on too.

Are there any sites or software that enable you to track the cigars that you smoke? Say to write some notes, maybe give it a personal rating, describe the flavor, etc. Has to be free or very cheap.

Thanks.

To use one would take up too much time in the day!

:laugh:

Thanks.
]

I use an address book and a pencil.

Thanks.
]

Yes but he has more than a dozen cigars :laugh:

Brian

Thanks.
]

Yes but he has more than a dozen cigars :laugh:

Brian

Brian,

Geez, I never thought of that. I guess that was the best I could come up with since I've been doing it before the invention of the computer and the introduction of the Internet.

....but then again, I haven't reached that magic number of 12 sticks yet!

Thanks for the words of wisdom Einstein. ;)

Time to update I guess.

I used to use a good old fashioned composition notebook, You know, the black with white pattern, thread bound type. They last forever, are inexpensive, and just plain good. If you paste labels in the book, be sure to stagger from page to page, ans they will build up in thickness. A looseleaf binder would work as well, but I just like old stuff.

Im a fan of pen and paper as well. I go for a hard cover, leather journal (Itallian leather of course :D). Paste the label, write up all the usual way and give it a rating.

The left-over labels I use to make a nice looking endpaper for the front and back covers.

You can still open your cigar journal when your net doens't connect as well. ;)

*edited spelling