• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free sticks

@Johnny B- thanks for that info. I am not sure AJ is still producing both of those stix and from other reviews I've read it sounds like you are right on the money. Good cigars, but nothing to write home about. I have smoked his Hoyo collabe and kind of felt the same way about that. A very good smoke but just didn't knock my sox off.

@GregSVT- Thanx for the feedback. We blew through our allotment of Anejos quickly and hope to be able to stock many more when they come out again later this year. I am glad you were happy with the discount! The 30% OFF Sale is still going on, btw. I see you do beer reviews for BeerAdvocate. What is your favorite pairing for the winter? .....and how about Scotch?

AJ Fernandez has arrived! Just got in a nice sampling of AJ's own line of awesome stogies. So, to introduce his blends to everyone, we are continuing our 30% OFF Sale!!! To sweeten the deal, Buy Any Box of
AJ Fernandez- Get the 30% Off and receive a free Palio Cutter ($30 value)! The cutter is a matte black Palio with the AJ Insignia emblazoned on it. Awesome!...but hurry as supplies are limited!