• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free to a Good Home

slcraiders

Been doing some cleaning/organizing myself and would like to offer some of the newer folks that would appreciate a little variety dibs on some sticks. These are mainly in the $3-5 price range with a couple surprises thrown in. I will package these in groups of 10-15 cigars each. They go to the first 3 people with a minimum of 25 posts and a maximum of 77 posts (my lucky #) to post in this thread.

Very good gesture. Love the community here,
Don't select me... Just wanted to say, "Great Gesture!"
Have a nice weekend everyone.

yes, please consider me also, my resume is fantastic! :cool:

Takes: 1
Puts: 3

That's how you play on CP boys.

Oh yea, I smoked a 2001-ish Cohiba CE.....very nice!

Well Done!

Takes: 1
Puts: 3

That's how you play on CP boys.

Oh yea, I smoked a 2001-ish Cohiba CE.....very nice!

Well Done!

Sounds like a great smoke. Would of been a little too freaky if I guessed the number of baggies and the actual cigar. Thanks for the kind words, Sir.

Dibs go to:

jayr075
NASTY
jy0657

PM me your addresses

Had a few more cigars than I thought so Henry gets one too:

jayr075- DC# 0103 8555 7493 6900 8522

NASTY= DC# 0103 8555 7493 7949 4285

jy0657= DC# 0103 8555 7493 5852 2793

HenrysCigar= DC# 0103 8555 7493 4803 7000

Had a few more cigars than I thought so Henry gets one too:

jayr075- DC# 0103 8555 7493 6900 8522

NASTY= DC# 0103 8555 7493 7949 4285

jy0657= DC# 0103 8555 7493 5852 2793

HenrysCigar= DC# 0103 8555 7493 4803 7000
Thanks so much. Wasn't even expecting anything.
What a great community..Have a great weekend everybody.

Received today.

slcraiders, thank you very much for your generosity. When I opened up the box, I didn't expect but just a couple of sticks. I was blown away with the selection I received and amazed at the "little surprises" that were thrown in. I will enjoy each of these in good health and am in great debt to you, sir!!!

All hail slcraiders :D

Seriously... I don't know what to say. I was blown away by your generosity.
I am gonna need a humidor for just, what you sent. :p
I can't wait to, pay back the generosity shown and if you EVER need something. Don't even think about not asking!!!
Have a great week friend.

Received today.

slcraiders, thank you very much for your generosity. When I opened up the box, I didn't expect but just a couple of sticks. I was blown away with the selection I received and amazed at the "little surprises" that were thrown in. I will enjoy each of these in good health and am in great debt to you, sir!!!

I can't wait to, pay back the generosity shown and if you EVER need something. Don't even think about not asking!!!

Glad you liked your packages guys. Smoke up and enjoy!!! :thumbs:

Received today.

Glad you liked your packages guys. Smoke up and enjoy!!! :thumbs:

You're a good man Charlie Brown.
Nice play Jim.

You never said anything about needing a new humi to store your package! :0 The surprise smokes were way beyond! I have alot to pass forward when I gather a collection. The generosity of people like you is unrivaled anywhere!!!