• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free tobacco from the Altadis samplers

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
I just can’t get the hang of a pipe and I need to clean up the closet. Hopefully someone else can put this to use.

I received some of the free Altadis samplers that were posted on the board a while back.

Let me know if you want any of these and just pay postage. Take some or take all. ;)

All are 1.5 oz unopened packages.

Three Star:
2 ea - Blue
2 ea - Cordials Cherry
2 ea - Royal
2 ea - Green
2 ea - Vanilla
2 ea - Buttered Rum
China Black Whiskey
China Black Vanilla Burley
China Black Fire Cured

Dutch Masters:
Cherry Cavendish
Cavendish Kentucky Straight Whiskey

Tobacco Galleria:
Irish Crème
Blue Note
Classic Vanilla
Rum & Maple
Fox & Hound
Wild Cherry
Night Cap
Midnight Smoke
Almondine
Montego Bay

Mixture 79

I just can’t get the hang of a pipe and I need to clean up the closet. Hopefully someone else can put this to use.

I received some of the free Altadis samplers that were posted on the board a while back.

I ordered at least one of those samplers when I saw someone (somewhere) post it, and have yet to get anything (close to two months now)

Tobacco Galleria:

Blue Note

Night Cap

I'm guessing these are totally different from the Dunhill/DAN version - The Dunhill Nightcap is darn yummy :love:

Rob,

You really not missing much from the Altadis sampler. I mean for a beginner to see if they like pipes its ok. But someone that respects quality tobacco, most of that stuff will disappoint you. There was a couple that I did enjoy but the tobacco they use is just to light so it always seems to burn really fast in the bowls. Several on the board can verify about some pipe samplers I sent them and how good they are. If you want some, it can be arranged very easily. :D