• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Freebern

rbbrock

You said you'd send me a few samples to try, not nearly a dozen, plus a couple jars, plus half a tin, plus a brand new 1.5 oz. pouch! You'll get yours, mark my words, you'll get yours.

Just can't help yourself, can you, Brandon? :laugh:

Well I obviously haven't had a chance to try everything yet, but I did smoke one flake of Orlik Golden Sliced and it was pretty nice, very mild but a little sweet with a very pleasant aroma for a nonaromatic. I just need some practice with flakes, I guess, because I had a little trouble packing and keeping it lit.

Thanks a ton, Brandon, I can't wait to try some of the others!

Well I obviously haven't had a chance to try everything yet, but I did smoke one flake of Orlik Golden Sliced and it was pretty nice, very mild but a little sweet with a very pleasant aroma for a nonaromatic. I just need some practice with flakes, I guess, because I had a little trouble packing and keeping it lit.

Thanks a ton, Brandon, I can't wait to try some of the others!

I had some this morning and like it. I just rub it to what looks like some typical tobacco and let it sit for 15 minutes or so. Then pack and light it, but I enjoy it.

You said you'd send me a few samples to try, not nearly a dozen, plus a couple jars, plus half a tin, plus a brand new 1.5 oz. pouch! You'll get yours, mark my words, you'll get yours.

Yep, that sounds like Freakburn - always willing to share his pouch with others. :laugh: