• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friday Contest

I'll go high with 128. Or atleast that's the number I would like to have of them... Great contest!

bfreebern said:
ggiese said:
89 for me (I was gonna guess 87, but Brandon guessed 88). Moki I think has it with 200...
[snapback]186081[/snapback]​

Bastige, this isn't the Price is Right :angry:
[snapback]186089[/snapback]​

You got a little Adam Sandler in ya... :laugh:

From Happy Gilmore... "The price is wrong, Bitch!"

Captain Leafheart said:
I guess 49.
[snapback]186207[/snapback]​

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
loanshark said:
49 Thanks :thumbs:
[snapback]186167[/snapback]​

I already guessed 49! ;)
[snapback]186303[/snapback]​

49 seems to be a popular number - you guys knowing something the rest of us don't???

and the answer is..................142.

ive only got a few of the regular lines and a dozen or so of '26's. the rest 64's.

its looks like stevehawk is our big winner. 40th coming at ya on monday steve. thanks to all who played. have a good weekend.

marcsheldon said:

ive only got a few of the regular lines and a dozen or so of '26's. the rest 64's.

its looks like stevehawk is our big winner. 40th coming at ya on monday steve. thanks to all who played. have a good weekend.
[snapback]186329[/snapback]​

Oh so close... congrats Steve. Thanks for the contest!

marcsheldon said:

[snapback]186329[/snapback]​

You gotta be crappin' me... I won??? :laugh:

I knew I was due to win one of these sweet contests!

Thanks a bunch, Marc! :thumbs: