• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friend stuck in Deerfield, IL needs some help

CigSid

Love this place...
Yes, I have a very good friend that will be in Deerfield, IL for two weeks. Is there any good cigar lounges close by? Any thing to do, or places to go that are pretty cool?
Your help would be greatly appreciated by me (and even more by him :) )

Sorry Bill, not to familiar with the Deerfield area and cigar shops. And with it being winter, not alot of golf to be had; which would be my number one suggestion as there are some good spots there. Taking a train downtown would be all I could suggest, but a quick google brought up Nuemanns shop, looks pretty good. But overall, IL usually sucks this time of year :)

Cigars & More in Long Grove or Libertyville would be good options for being in Deerfield. I tend to frequent the Long Grove shop since its a little closer. Good selection and good place to hang. The shop that used to be in Deerfield closed a few years back. In terms of anything to do, there are not too many "attractions" around there but the City is only 40 minutes away if traffic isn't too bad. Plus as modo said, there is a Metra train that can take you downtown. I have a pretty busy week, so I don't think I would have time to meet up even, unfortunately.