• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From Great to Doom!

LOCAL669

So here I am on the back deck after racking leaves all day, again!! What better way to sit back and relax than to fire up my very first Oliva V Maduro. From the first puff I knew I was in for a treat. I was enjoying every minute, comparing the stick to those I have enjoyed in the past. About half way I put my cigar in the tray and go for a sip of soda and BAMMM!! My two year old son runs over and smacks it down to the ground and stomps the life out it!!! AGHHH, what just happened I though. I was pissed unitl I heard his little tiny voice saying "hot daddy hot!!" Little man was just trying to put out the fire.

Man I wish I could have nubbed that one.

Thanks for reading and please beware of little firefighters when smoking.

Mark

My youngest son used to have trouble saying his "f's". Then one day it was, "look daddy, a firefuck".

Doc.

lmao...I wanted to put this in 72 font, underlined and bold. That is so funny

LOL! You sure seem to never have a dull moment with those little ones Mark.

My son likes to "kill" the smoke with a stick. Luckily he hasn't hit the cigar yet, just me a couple of times.

Too bad you weren't doing a pictoral review, that would have made for some great photos.