• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the "What the F%ck" Files

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
Hey kids, can you say total shithead?
What a freak!

TorontoSun said:
A man accused of hiding out in porta-potties to watch women doing their business at a Colorado yoga festival told a local TV station the experience wasn't as bad as people think.

"It seems terrible, but it didn't actually smell that bad or anything," Luke Chrisco told FOX31 Denver during an interview from jail.

"There's bacteria in there, but to me it's just normal ... we all have bodily fluids," he told the station. "I still would have done it even if it smelled a little weird, because where there is muck, there is gold."

Police arrested the 30-year-old man after a woman at a Boulder yoga festival on June 17 noticed "movement in the tank" of a porta-potty, investigators said.

A nearby man confirmed that he saw a man in the waste tank, covered in a tarp. He locked himself inside the toilet tank, until he flung the door open and ran.

A security guard tried to stop the feces-covered man, but he got away.

Police said Chrisco was arrested nearly a week later, on Thursday, as he panhandled at a gas station.

Chrisco admitted that he moved from the waste tank of a vacant porta-potty to a "busy one" to watch women above him.

"I was at the yoga festival, doing a little bit of yoga, and I'm just seeing all these goddesses," Chrisco said. "It seems crazy, but I just felt like I was being blessed by their energy, even though it was unintentional."

Chrisco admitted to police that he has spied on as many as 200 women, including through bathroom peepholes at businesses and restaurants. Police said they contacted business owners to seal the holes.

Chrisco is charged with unlawful sexual contact and criminal invasion of privacy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gives new meaning to the term, "Blue man group"

Plate job!

Wow, nothing about that would be sexy. To each his own I guess.

Yuck!

He may have found his calling. :laugh:

One more quick comment and I'm done.

"Anyone want to get $hitfaced later?"

Couldn't resist.

Chuck Berry should hook up this poor soul with a nice video camera for his scatological endeavors.

Good thing he brought a tarp, you GOTTA use protection in situations like this.

Where's the barf emoticon?

They say it takes all kinds to make the world go round. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say porta-potty-peepers weren't a consideration in that.

Is it just me or does it sound like he was trying to say he was hiding in the porto-potty for fun and he accidentally happened to be in there when these goddesses were defecating?

"I was at the yoga festival, doing a little bit of yoga ....even though it was unintentional."

Missed the porto-yoga dvd at Target I guess.