• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Frustrated

brian29

Is anyone else frustrated with the price gouging on opus? I have been trying to get some xxx and have had a hard time finding them. I finally find them in a B & M in Miami Beach and they are selling them for $35 each! They had Robusto tins for $110. They even had the balls to tell me that these were the cheepest prices I would find them for! At that point I just walked out.

Brian

It's Miami Beach...what did you expect? There are a few shops in Miami, not MB, that are reasonable. But usually, those places will hold them for their "regulars."

It's Miami Beach...what did you expect? There are a few shops in Miami, not MB, that are reasonable. But usually, those places will hold them for their "regulars."

Yeah I figured. I feel bad for the tourists! They are paying a ridiculous premium for the "Miami Beach" experience. I mean they had RP vintage 90 robustos for $14.99!

I mean they had RP vintage 90 robustos for $14.99!

Still beats Canadian prices by a long shot! RP Vintage 90 Torpedo is $27.

Just a new perspective to make you feel better :laugh:

You got it! I recently saw the CAO sampler pack with 7 cigars and the DVD in it for sale at a local B&M... $130CAD. The exact same sampler online in the USA $30.

To make you feel even more better CAO Brasilia belicoso in Holland 12 Euro's = $16,92 :angry:

Rene

You got it! I recently saw the CAO sampler pack with 7 cigars and the DVD in it for sale at a local B&M... $130CAD. The exact same sampler online in the USA $30.

To make you feel even more better CAO Brasilia belicoso in Holland 12 Euro's = $16,92 :angry:

Rene

WOW! :0

I guess I shouldn't complain. Someone out there may have it worse than I do. It still sucks to finally find the cigar you've been looking for and it is tremendously marked up!

thanks,

Brian