• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FS: Bob Staebell Set & Forget 1.5 QT Humidification System

ZAZ

Hello all,

My name is Nick and I'm a newbie to the forum here. Looking forward to getting into the forums/threads and contributing.

After speaking with Bob about selling the system, he recommended I come to this site first to see if there were any interested parties. It still has roughly 2-1/2 years of warranty left (system was purchased on 4/8/14). I'm selling it because I've since downsized my humidor and no longer need the system.

System details:

Set & Forget Tower System
Aristocrat Set & Forget Humidification w/ 1.5 QT clear top humidifier
(1) 530 Digital Control w/ angle mount bracket
(1) 1.5 QT clear top humidifier
12VDC power supply
(1) 8' power cable
(1) 6' humidification cable
(2) remote fans
Beaker & Funnel

Please e-mail me: thenotoriouszaz@gmail.com if you're interested and need pictures, etc.I would like to sell within U.S. and use PayPal.

Thanks all.  :)

We aren't a signup and sale on the same day, kind of forum. Nobody knows you, why would anyone buy from you?

Understood. I was worried about that being the general response. As I said, Bob recommended that I come to this site to try to see if there would be any interest.

If this post is out of line, moderators please delete and you have my apologies.

I would definitely like to sell this system to a good bunch of BOTL.

Again, my apologies.

- Nick

Join and participate would be my suggestion. Yes, there are actually lots of guys that have bought from Bob.

bfreebern said:
Join and participate would be my suggestion. Yes, there are actually lots of guys that have bought from Bob.
I have joined and do plan on participating. Just thought I could post a good deal for some fellow aficionados.

Thanks.

We dont have aficionados here . Only newbs and FOGs
lol

No luck on HF, FoH, CS?? 

Pics

;)

Either way, PM Rod about a sale if you're under 4 months with not a lot of posts. 

Congrats on the little one....very cute!

Are you still of note or now just plain zaz? :)

grateful1 said:
No luck on HF, FoH, CS?? 

Pics

;)

Either way, PM Rod about a sale if you're under 4 months with not a lot of posts. 

Congrats on the little one....very cute!
No luck just yet surprisingly. Thanks for the congrats. A lot of sleepless nights thus far heh.
vortex said:
Are you still of note or now just plain zaz? :)
Haha. Depends on the day. :)

Deal is done. Mods - this thread can be removed. Thanks!