• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FU Sneeds

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
That tough guy personna you project may fool some, but I know there is aheart of gold underneath that rough exterior.  Many thanks my friendfor the very generous gift.  Those are some delicious looking sticks andsome ones I've been wanting to try.  Now don't do it again, or I'llhave that new guy Dr. Dictionary compose my next thread. :D

There must be some mistake. Why would anyone send you ANYTHING?

I can't think of anyone more undeserving of anything other than complete contempt.

hahaha, jk. Nice target. I know someone who's getting a nice long handy next time he's in Des Moines.

MoeCizlak said:
That tough guy personna you project may fool some, but I know there is aheart of gold underneath that rough exterior.  Many thanks my friendfor the very generous gift.  Those are some delicious looking sticks andsome ones I've been wanting to try.  Now don't do it again, or I'llhave that new guy Dr. Dictionary compose my next thread. :D

He might never come back then ;)

Nice hit one a deserving brother !

Mr Sneed is one hell of a shooter.

He does have a good heart. Guarantee you he'd be the first one to take a punch in the nose for me.

This mysterious bomber must be stopped.   Someone please get to the bottom of these attacks and let me know the origin.  I will take it from there.

Nice hit by the way.  

Dayum! Sneeds is a vigilante, taking down all the bad boys of CP lately. Good hit!