• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown

I agree with "Tech" on the A.F Cuban Belicos SG. It is fairly easy to find, it had that SG taste coming from the A.F cigar family, it is a good value cigar, and last but not least I do not have to search up-and-down the Gulf of Mexico for the 8-5-5 SG like 'looking for love in the wrong place'... Now to some people, the search is part of the fun in the smoking cigar cult. To me, I am all worn out searching for these Christmas and Holiday things. Born a common person, smoke a common cigar. Yup, that's me...

Smoked one walking my dog today, a 2005 Christmas release and it was wonderful. Nice dark :cool: , thick wrapper :thumbs: and the burn was flawless. With most things it is the hunt, but around here the brothers help each other out. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I wish I could find one, I'm jonesin to try one. My local B&M has the natural and maduro but no SG's.

I wish I could find one, I'm jonesin to try one. My local B&M has the natural and maduro but no SG's.

Same dilema here, my local shop only has Maduro's/ Nat, and a few sticks from the Hemmingway line. I usually stock up on the 858 Maddies and the Hemmingway Signature Maddie's.

There is a shopin Ybor city that gets them on a fairly regular basis from what I hear. I am not going to name drop, but Ybor is a small area. ;)