• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Don Carlos 15% off - 3 DAY DEAL

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello All
Hope everything is fine at your end.

We are running a 3 day special for Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Cigars.

Receive a 15% rebate instantly when you order these cigars by the box(of the advertised price, which we guarantee to be the lowest).

Apply this coupon code when you check-out.

ADC15RCUST

Thanks for your support
Mel Shah
www.cheapercigars.com
760-699-6367

I seem to recall something bad about these guys...

Oh yeah, I've hounded and stalked them here, pm'd them about 25 times, and posted all over their threads about the lousy customer service and shitty cigars they send out. And they have never responded once!

I think everyone should start pm'ing these guys to ask what the deal is. Maybe if we flood their inbox with questions/concerns they'll get the point and stop posting here. Or of course we could just ban them, since all they really are doing is spamming the site. If they ever actually read any of their threads or pm's they would have responded. They have not once posted anything but a sale of cigars.

I don't think this has been resolved yet...

glad I scrolled down....I had the credit card out and everything....

Based on "Steve" from CheaperCigars comments on the service from the last subject on La Gloria Cubana sale, I had emailed to CheaperCigars.com and tried to settle about the beetle box problem of the El Rico Habano that I purchased from them (It was CheaperCigars.com then, I don't know who owns the place now) on 12/2004. I sent the email out on Saturday of last week and have not received a reply or a phone call from the management at CheaperCigars. Being a nice guy that I am, I will give the people the benefit of the doubt and wait for CheaperCigars to resolve my problem within one week. If after one week and I still have not heard from them, well, you all BOTL here at CigarPass then can make your own judgment and the decision to continue or begin to do business with the place.

Good smoke to you all...

I still have not received an email or a phone call from CheaperCigars yet. The email was sent at least a few days ago. I do see that they posted their weekly special as usual on ClubStogies.com and HerferParadise.com so business must be as usual for them. Oh well, I have time on my hand. Let's see how CheaperCigars will handle their customer service now that the cat is out of the bag. ???

I still have not received an email or a phone call from CheaperCigars yet. The email was sent at least a few days ago. I do see that they posted their weekly special as usual on ClubStogies.com and HerferParadise.com so business must be as usual for them. Oh well, I have time on my hand. Let's see how CheaperCigars will handle their customer service now that the cat is out of the bag. ???
hello mr. andrew
after leaving three messages on your phone, i have not yet got a returned call.
and now that i am seeing that you want a replacement of a box that you purchased two years ago??
also to mention that after that particular order you have placed seven orders (i have all the tracking info and the order details) out of which you have not mentioned anything about the beetle infested cigar.
also you had an odosity to place an order recently of which the credit card declined.
i dont understand your way of thinking. please call me back. i do not like to post these kind of messages on this board.
once again as steve from our team has mentioned we are here to correct your problem of the order, but sir---be reasonable.
we are not responsible if you forgot to the box of cigars in your flower shop and they got infested with bugs.
once again please call us on our toll free number 877-33-cigar.
thank you very much
mel shah
760-699-6367

You will sent me a replacement for the ERH Corona Suprema as a good customer service or you can pinch your pennies and go on with your life, Mel Shah, and I am not in any bigger loss than I already am right now at this moment. I sent you about 3 emails back in January 2005's and tried to call you on the phone with the answering machine on no matter what type of hours I was calling to talk about the beetle problem. I was even attempting to do an on-line chat to no availability. And this one is not the first problem with your store but I will not go into the history of the past transactions. Why I ordered from you before: Simple, I saw a reasonable pricing and I thought I could save some money by purchasing the stocks from your stores. !!! Thus I will end the discussion here !!! I don't buy cigars that much any more after 4 years plus purchasing too much cigars already. So you are not loosing me as a customer because I am not buying any more cigars now or in the near future. Oh by the way I just sent you another email today around 3:00 P.M. Let's see you will handle your service-oriented business as you claim it to be.

Good day to all !!!

You will sent me a replacement for the ERH Corona Suprema as a good customer service or you can pinch your pennies and go on with your life, Mel Shah, and I am not in any bigger loss than I already am right now at this moment. I sent you about 3 emails back in January 2005's and tried to call you on the phone with the answering machine on no matter what type of hours I was calling to talk about the beetle problem. I was even attempting to do an on-line chat to no availability. And this one is not the first problem with your store but I will not go into the history of the past transactions. Why I ordered from you before: Simple, I saw a reasonable pricing and I thought I could save some money by purchasing the stocks from your stores. !!! Thus I will end the discussion here !!! I don't buy cigars that much any more after 4 years plus purchasing too much cigars already. So you are not loosing me as a customer because I am not buying any more cigars now or in the near future. Oh by the way I just sent you another email today around 3:00 P.M. Let's see you will handle your service-oriented business as you claim it to be.

Good day to all !!!
hello mr andrew
now- I am speechless.
i dont understand what kind of customer service are we talking about?

My question:
lt me make this clear for me and for all the forum viewers that you are asking for a replacement of a box of cigars that were bug infected, you bought them in 2004 and you tried to contact us in jan 2005 - right?

If your response to my question is yes then i am extremely sorry that i will not be able to give you a replacement, nor would you if you were in my shoes (unless you have a nice return policy about flowers that go bad after 1 week).

anyways, i am sorry to loose you as our customer.
If you have any reasonable questions or reasonable problem please feel free to call us on our toll free number 877-33-CIGAR.
Thank you
Mel Shah

I am sorry guys, but this wont let me stop.

Below is the list of orders that Mr. Andrew placed after Dec 1 2004.
If Mr Andrew likes all the details about the orders, I mean all the requests that he has made while placing the order i can post them here too.
And I don't see any mentioning of the beetle infested cigar in his any of his "special notes" he made on his following orders.

2269 Andrew Nguyen Dec 1, 2004 11:42PM
3091 Andrew Nguyen Feb 5, 2005 6:24PM
3227 Andrew Nguyen Feb 13, 2005 3:38PM
3769 Andrew Nguyen Mar 20, 2005 2:33PM
6806 Andrew Nguyen Oct 12, 2005 12:05PM
6914 Andrew Nguyen Oct 20, 2005 10:48PM
7931 Andrew Nguyen Dec 20, 2005 3:59PM
8126 Andrew Nguyen Jan 6, 2006 1:13PM
15796 Andrew Nguyen Jul 31, 2007 2:26PM

I would even email all the notes on the order to any of the forum moderators or any of the viewers who have any questions and would like to see them, just send me your email address.
I am hoping to hear something from mr andrew.
And one more thing mr andrew - sir if i had a bad experience with your flower shop or any business just once, i would not do business with you or them forever in future; and probably i would have an "honest" and "very" reasonable explanation for it.
Again Sir, I am not telling you a liar, you can call us on our toll free number and you can ask for me personally, and I will take care of the problem if its "reasonable", myself.
Thank you once again
Mel Shah
760-699-6367

hello mr andrew
i hope you are going through these posts and replies!!
i have tried to call your flower shop and your cell fone three times already. i know that you are getting the messages.\
so what should i conclude from all this?????
or what should any of the viewer conclude from this??
please reply
thanks
mel shah
760-699-6367

If you guys don't start speaking comprehensible English soon my head is going to explode.

I think this whole thing can be fixed by a short HS Freshman english 101 class and a knife fight!

Naw, this whole issue could have been avoided if all you Don Carlos fans simply visited another vendor here from this board who ABSOLUTELY has the lowest prices on Don Carlos!!!!! Search is a beautiful thing my friends!

Naw, this whole issue could have been avoided if all you Don Carlos fans simply visited another vendor here from this board who ABSOLUTELY has the lowest prices on Don Carlos!!!!! Search is a beautiful thing my friends!

Dang Wasy...I poked an eye out....almost!