• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemingway Sale

NorcalMark

For those the missed Eric at Jack Schwarts sale on Fuente Hemingways.

I will offer up the same prices. We are or over loaded with Signatures and Classics. Sorry no short story or best sellers at this time. Why you ask. We don't have any or I would offer them up too! I have another 5 boxes of Classic and Signatures due in the middle of next week as well.

CLASSIC
$130/box

SIGNATURE
$112.50/box

As always Free Priority Mail ground shipping on all order over $100.00

www.towercigars.com

Mark @ Tower Pipes & Cigars, Inc.

Any Maduros?

:whistling:
Huh? You sold me a box of Maduro's over a year ago, now you ask about them. Maybe you want to sell me another box ???

If anyone wants to sell me a box of Maduro's or exchange for a night with my wife or something like that, just hit the "send message"
under my name. ???:laugh:

Brian

Any Maduros?

Huh? You sold me a box of Maduro's over a year ago, now you ask about them. Maybe you want to sell me another box ???

If anyone wants to sell me a box of Maduro's or exchange for a night with my wife or something like that, just hit the "send message"

Brian

Does Mrs. #1 know you speak about her like this? :sign:

Best Sellers or WOA Naturals?

Neither my brother. I rarely see these during the year. Right around the start of the Holiday season we see some. Even then it's a crap shoot.

Mark
Thanks for the quick answer mark.

Any Maduros?

Brian

Does Mrs. #1 know you speak about her like this? :sign:

Of course, are you kidding me, this is a box of Maduro Signature :D Hey, you can take bucks or a cigar exchange, no problem :(

Brian

Any Maduros?

Brian

You must have missed this the other day:

I’m out of room! I have some items for sale, and one item for trade.

For sale:
Box of Hemingway Classic Maduros 2006 24/25 left. $190
5 Tatuaje RC 184 2007 $90
5 Ashton VSG Illusions $45

All prices include shipping. PP, add 3 %. I'll ship if I know you, payment first otherwise.

For trade only:
One 25ct box of 2001 Punch DCs. I’m looking for either a box of Hoyo DCs, Hoyo Churchills, or Paratagas Lusitina of similar vintage.

*I bought the Punch on sale, and I’m specifically looking for someone to trade with who needs to get rid of an extra box from the same sale. My price: $115.(This is not a typo!) Please PM me if there’s a price difference and I'll make it up.

I'm not going to sell it, so don't ask! :sign:

UPDATE: ALL DONE.

Arrival in WhopperTown imminent. ;)

edit:spelling

So you're the one that beat me to those hemi maddies by 4 freakin minutes. :angry:

So you're the one that beat me to those hemi maddies by 4 freakin minutes. :angry:

Forgive me. It's my birthday this week. I deserve them. :cool:

Mark,

Nice offer on the boxes, by the way. :thumbs:

You guys are killing me. I'm swamped in bills and the first of 360 mortgage payments and you go and pull this crap with my Hemingways! I've got to watch my pennies or I'd be all over this one.