• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemingway Signature Sungrown

I just saw a Hemingway Rosado Sungrown! Also, 858 Rosado Sungrown. :)

Wtf? Where did you see a hemi rosado? That sounds v. interesting
I saw an ad for them but the people selling them MAY have misidentified them. You can ask them for clarification.

It was at cigars-for-less.com

I'd call them first to make sure they aren't just the SGs.

They misidentified them....don't ask me how I know... :whistling: :whistling:
So that's where you bought yours?

These guys have a big selection but they are not real bright and don't care about customers, from my experience.

They also USED to have good deals on Padrons, which was why I USED to shop there. ;)

The spelling and formatting on that site filled me with apprehension lol

I just saw a Hemingway Rosado Sungrown! Also, 858 Rosado Sungrown. :)

Wtf? Where did you see a hemi rosado? That sounds v. interesting
I saw an ad for them but the people selling them MAY have misidentified them. You can ask them for clarification.

It was at cigars-for-less.com

I'd call them first to make sure they aren't just the SGs.

They misidentified them....don't ask me how I know... :whistling: :whistling:
So that's where you bought yours?

These guys have a big selection but they are not real bright and don't care about customers, from my experience.

They also USED to have good deals on Padrons, which was why I USED to shop there. ;)

Never used them before but I took a chance and had no issues at all. Ordered them and they arrived in 2 days.

Got around to smoking one of these last night and I would basically echo Vortex's thoughts. For the price point these are excellent cigars and will only get better. While I was smoking last night I commented that "after downtime these will be really special" and it occurred to me that there was nothing youthful about the flavor of the cigar. I have the distinct impression that these were rolled years ago and just not released OR at the very least the components were all aged a while prior to rolling.

I have the distinct impression that these were rolled years ago and just not released OR at the very least the components were all aged a while prior to rolling.
I noticed the tobacco already had some decent age but I attributed it to some extra aging prior to boxing and/or rolling, as you suggest.

I smoked ten of them already so any extra aging on my part is now a moot point. :D

I have the distinct impression that these were rolled years ago and just not released OR at the very least the components were all aged a while prior to rolling.
I noticed the tobacco already had some decent age but I attributed it to some extra aging prior to boxing and/or rolling, as you suggest.

I smoked ten of them already so any extra aging on my part is now a moot point. :D

LOL damn man 10? I still haven't dipped into the ones I bought from you but I had an OR Classic and it was damn good. I need to smoke one of these soon.

LOL damn man 10? I still haven't dipped into the ones I bought from you but I had an OR Classic and it was damn good. I need to smoke one of these soon.
That's why I mostly smoke inexpensive(but good) cigars.

What can I say? I have no self control. :(

I smoked one of these tonight watching the TCU vs Oregon State game and it was fantastic! Started kinda mild and gained flavor all the way to the finish. One of the better cigars I've had this year.