• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemingway Special at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

It has been way too long since I've posted a special for all the folks here at Cigar Pass. Billy's been picking Cuesta Reys, Griffins and CAO's lately. All good cigars, but nothing with that "gotta have some at that price" feel. So Billy let me pick the special this week, and I decided we're going to take 1/3 off Fuente Hemingway cigars. I've got fours sizes on special this week.

BEST SELLER
$4.35/cigar
$109/box

CLASSIC
$5.20/cigar
$130/box

SHORT STORY
$3.85/cigar
$96/box

SIGNATURE
$4.50/cigar
$112.50/box

If the prices seem way too low for a Fuente, don't worry I have some $60 Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario cigars for Pre-Order on our website.

The only other thing I would like to mention is the autographed boxes we have in the shop right now. Last month we had the honor of having some of the biggest names in the cigar industry stop by Jack Schwartz Importer.

From left to right: Jonathan Drew (Drew Estate), Peter Baenninger (Davidoff), Robbie Levin (Ashton), Ernesto Perez Carrillo (La Gloria Cubana), Jorge Padron (Padron), Litto Gomez (La Flor Dominicana), David Savona (Cigar Aficionado).

Now we've had pretty much each of these guys in the shop at one time or another, but never did we have them all at one time. They were rolling through town on the CRA Freedom Tour and took a little time out of their busy day to stop by and see how we were doing. I was able to get them to sign a couple boxes of cigars for us while they were here. I'll tell you what kind of whirlwind tour they were on. Jorge Padron dated and autographed some boxes of Padron for us. Well he was a day off; they were here August 21st and poor Jorge dated the boxes 8-20-08!
You can see what kind of autographed boxes we have by clicking the photo above.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Please give me a call, send me an email of PM me if there's anything we can do for you.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Some nice prices there. I'll be over at your site very soon!

Hey Eric...any Maduro Hemmy's?

:D
Just these dang Opus Maduros I can't seem to get rid of! WHOAH, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I don't want to get bombarded with phone calls and emails.

Let me check and see if I have any Hemingway Maduros in the shop.

Eric

Very nice prices..Let me check my piggy bank to see if I can pick up a box. :D

Wow great prices! The in-state tax kills me :(, so I'm hoping everyone buys Eric out of Fuentes for me.

Fantastic deal Eric, too bad I'm not from WI. :laugh:

Wow great prices! The in-state tax kills me :( , so I'm hoping everyone buys Eric out of Fuentes for me.

Fantastic deal Eric, too bad I'm not from WI. :laugh:
No kidding, the tax pretty much bumps it back up to regular prices again. Dang government; I suppose they'll tell us we can't smoke in bars or restaurants any more too!

Just about got wiped out on the Short Stories from all the folks here. I got to work this morning and had so many orders for them I had to mark them out of stock till I can get an inventory. Thank you everyone who ordered or PM'd me, we really appreciate it.

Eric

Just placed an order for a box of the Classics. Thanks for the great price and always great service Eric.

Dan Greene

Group buy on the Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario cigars humi?

I'll take one of them and one of them oh the heck with it one from every shelf!!! ha ha

I placed my order, Thanks Eric! :D

Talk about fast service! I placed my order at around 4pm on Monday and the UPS dropped the package off today. Thanks a lot Eric! :thumbs:

this will be my first purchase with this vendor(I went for Hemingway Classic) but I heard a lot of good words about him from my friend.
Thanks for the good price.

Ordered the other day as soon as I saw $109 for a box of Best Sellers I jumped thanks :thumbs:

this will be my first purchase with this vendor(I went for Hemingway Classic) but I heard a lot of good words about him from my friend.
Thanks for the good price.
Got the order here. We'll get the shipment out to you today. Thanks for giving us a shot. Don't hesitate to call, email or PM me if there's ever anything we can help you with in the future.

Thank you,
Eric