• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemingway Special at Jack Schwartz Importer

Ordered on 9/16---will arrive this PM, the 18th!!!!

Wish I could still afford the VSG Sorcerers I use to buy from you but retirement doesn't have the cash flow stockbrokering did...... :laugh:

Dan

Where's my order Eric? :laugh: :laugh:

Shh don't tell Daley but I beat the system. :whistling:

Daley's bodyguards come in the shop every now and then. Tell you what, I won't out you if you purchase the box of 50 God of Fire 2004 Churchills we've got in the Jack Schwartz Vault on our website. :D You have two hours till Daley's henchmen pay you a visit!

Glad you could take advantage of the sale. You have a good one.

Eric

Daley's bodyguards come in the shop every now and then. Tell you what, I won't out you if you purchase the box of 50 God of Fire 2004 Churchills we've got in the Jack Schwartz Vault on our website. :D You have two hours till Daley's henchmen pay you a visit!

Glad you could take advantage of the sale. You have a good one.

Eric

Hahaha. I don't know if they know where Normal, IL is :whistling: :laugh: .

If I weren't a poor college student..........

who am I kidding...I won't ever be able to afford those sticks :laugh: .

Thanks a lot Eric. I was going to head into your shop over the summer, but none of my friends would let me go. Truthfully, they didn't want to pay the cab fare, but they blamed it on my obnoxiously large collection :laugh: . One of these days though!!!

Thanks for a great sale and for contributing to CP as you always do. :thumbs:

-Aaron

We're going to follow up the Fuente Hemingway Special with a Fuente Standard line deal. This week select Fuente cigars are 1/3 off regular prices. I even put up some Seleccion d'Or. Here's what we've got:

aflogo.jpg

Chateau Natural & Maduro (4 1/2 x 50)
$2.75/cigar
$55.00/box of 20

Churchill Natural & Maduro (7 1/4 x 48)
$3.60/cigar
$90.00/box of 25

Petite Corona Natural (5 x 38)
$2.35/cigar
$58.50/box of 25

Rothschild Maduro (4 1/2 x 50)
$2.65/cigar
$66.00/box of 25

Canones Natural & Maduro (8 1/2 x 52)
$4.60/cigar
$92.00/box of 20

Corona Imperial Maduro & Seleccion d'Or (6 1/2 x 46)
$3.10/cigar
$77.50/box of 25

Privada #1 Seleccion d'Or (6 3/4 x 44)
$3.00/cigar
$75.00/box of 25

8-5-8 Natural
$2.95/cigar
$73.50/box of 25

Cuban Corona Natural (5 1/4 x 45)
$2.70/cigar
$67.50/box of 25

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Please don't hesitate to call, email or PM me if there is anything else we can help you find.

Thanks,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

What a pleasure to deal with you Eric, thanks for everything!! I hope to talk to you soon.

Eric: I just sent in an order for a box of AF Canones(M). Please don't ship them until Monday, the 29th. I won't get back from a trip until Tues. and it only takes two days to reach me.

Dan

Eric: I just sent in an order for a box of AF Canones(M). Please don't ship them until Monday, the 29th. I won't get back from a trip until Tues. and it only takes two days to reach me.

Dan
Not a problem. The order will go out on Monday. I'll get you the UPS tracking number when everything is processed. Have a great weekend.

Eric

Got them yesterday(just two days from Chicago to middle GA!) Eric and smoked the first one after breakfast today. :thumbs:

Dan