• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Revenge

Pugman1943

Gars3.jpg

After being here a year, I have decided to take revenge on Fuente. Finding this stuff is hard (for a FOG). So after I came upon these bad boys I've decided to send them to the great beyond and smoke em to the nub, and make them pay for their sins by hiding from me.

The Anjeo's look tremendous, and since I've never had one I am looking forward to it. They are #46, #48, #49, #55, #77 I think finding a #50 is going to be a lost cause, but I will keep looking. To find the Hemingways was a treat. They are WOA natural, WOA Maduro, and BTL's (which I bought four extra of.

Sitting on these for a few weeks will not be easy, but I will try (term used very loosely ).

Really, for me just finding them was worth the effort.

Yummy!

The BTL I had was pretty impressive and the few Anejos were wonderful as well!

Enjoy!

I've only smoked one BTL, however thoroughly enjoyed it! I do have a reverse wrapped BTL that I may tackle soon. Hopefully you'll enjoy them all!

You sound like you just bagged your first cherry, Ed! :D

The Anejos are much better with a couple years on them but we both know that ain't happenin'.

BTW, BTL will hold it's ash from start to finish without really trying. You're in for a treat!

Thats all great stuff.
Sadly ... I'm planning to unload a bunch of fuente next week to pay for an exhaust upgrade.

Thats all great stuff.
Sadly ... I'm planning to unload a bunch of fuente next week to pay for an exhaust upgrade.

Let WKOTI know, he's looking, at least for some BTL's. I'd be interested too if you can keep me in the loop.

Tasty looking guys!

Coming from you, that is a huge compliment. Keeping them for some age is going to be a nut buster. I might make the two weeks, but then I see the #77 being offered to the gods.

Jon, I don't normally ask, but did you get a package from me? Just want to be sure it got delivered.

I might make the two weeks, but then I see the #77 being offered to the gods.

Jon, I don't normally ask, but did you get a package from me? Just want to be sure it got delivered.

Do it Ed, light that Sharky up! And no, no package from you my friend, I will check the mail today though...

All the Anejo #48's I've had this year have been hit and misses. Many of them had channels 3" or more. So hopefully you will be lucky. The Anejo #48 is my absolute favorite out of the line and to have the problems I did this year with them was a little disappointing. I had 6 or 7 out of the 10 I bought back in June had channels in them. They still taste great but its annoying when the burn sucks.

Still a nice score.

You do KNOW that Jon has more than his mouth to shot off. You better be good friends with Iron Man (lol)

No doubt, Jon knows a thing or two about tasty looking guys

Geez Phil, having that kid has really tied up your time dude! I expected that comment at least an hour after I wrote it! :laugh: Now as far as Iron Man, Pug's on his own with that one, I have no idea...

ETA: Phil is just as strapped as I am, and soon we'll plan to wage war on the northern countries...once his new kid is able to take care of itself of course.

No doubt, Jon knows a thing or two about tasty looking guys

Geez Phil, having that kid has really tied up your time dude! I expected that comment at least an hour after I wrote it! :laugh: Now as far as Iron Man, Pug's on his own with that one, I have no idea...

ETA: Phil is just as strapped as I am, and soon we'll plan to wage war on the northern countries...once his new kid is able to take care of itself of course.

I wonder if Field Stripping and barrel defouling are courses available at preschool yet

Not in Sunny Cali!!!! :p You will have to move to the south to get the proper survival training for your youngsters!! :laugh:

Brandon

Nice selection of sticks. Congrats on the pick up. I'm sure you will enjoy them all...especially after all the effor that was put into the search.

Oh baby that is sweet, excellent cigars. Cannot go wrong with any of those bad boys.