• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente short story Maduros

rebeldoc67

Have a question guys, are the ss Maduros still pretty rare? I never see them but just received 2 boxes at my store.

This is not an attempt to solicit or gouge pricing. Just curious.

Thanks

Rebel

Well I had to work a bit to find some, but I did find them. Also, they seems to be available at TS in Tampa. It's a fine smoke, abet short, but I'll blame Hemingway for that.

Rebel, I suggest you pull the trigger sir. The SSMaddie is a great (quicker) smoke IMO and if your B&M has some, they won't for long.

Oh no I help out (work) up here. I've already bought half a box. I just expected more than $8 a stick. But hey I'm cool with it. I'd never seen them till we got them today. Thanks for all the input.

I believe it was last year that they made a limited release and continute to do so once a year.

I see them pretty regularly. They don't seem to be any harder to come by than any of the other Hemingway Maduros.

My local B&M has them on special the last 2 weeks, I think he had 4+ boxes.

I like those cigars. Nice to see you are still around Rebel.

Not a bad stick at all...I enjoy them a lot, but the WOAM is still the King of the Hemingway line.

Yeah I still read a good bit. Don't post all that often. And agreed excellent smoke!

These are even on cigar monster for the next 12+ hours in a fiver