• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Sungrowns have arrived!

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
We have received another shipment from Fuente containing some Sungrowns and some more Opus X.
I also received plenty of Don Carlos and some Hemingway Best Sellers.

Chateau SG
Double Chateau SG
Cuban Belicoso SG
Chateau King 'B' SG
858 SG

In Opus, I've got:

Belicoso XXX
Fuente Fuente
Robusto
Perf. #4
Double Robusto (released this month)

I don't have Opus available by the box, since we have too many customers that want them, but I do singles at MSRP. I will be at the store from 10am to 7pm if interested. Call me during store hours or PM me for details. Thanks.

Israel
israel@uptowncigar.com
http://www.uptowncigar.com
Toll Free: 877-238-1172

I call dibs on some. I'm first. Get off people.

More specifically: 858 SG/Opus Dub Robo.

Actually, riverratt asked me about them before I got them in, but no worries, since I CAN'T SELL IT BY THE BOX. I will do my best to spread out the holiday cheer so I can take care of several of you.

PM sent.. Something tells me the good stuf is already gon but what the heck.. :blush:

sent a pm and email this morning, 858 SG's got gone fast. If anyone picked up a fair few and wants to spare one or two, PP/Check/or money order is available.

Dang it. I guess I should have PMed. I called the shop instead. Sweet deals though Isy!!

Dang it. I guess I should have PMed. I called the shop instead. Sweet deals though Isy!!

I think the people online last night were the first ones to get at it! :laugh:

I never got a reply. PM last night asking for prices.

To the people that got a few sun growns or opus, do you mind letting us know the prices?

I think the MSRP on Opus is on the reference thread but I'm not entirely sure about the 858 SG.

This is for all of you that placed orders with me this morning...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your contribution of cigars to our troops! I appreciate your support for them and you can be sure that it is GREATLY appreciated by our men and women overseas. They will all be sent out promptly.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
http://www.uptowncigar.com