• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuentes at MSRP......

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
I received this e-mail from Tampasweethearts.com and thought I would pass it along for all to enjoy......

---- Original Message -----
From Tpasweetheart@aol.com
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:36:17 EST
To Tpasweetheart@aol.com
Subject rare stogies available

You can get 2 of each of ALL of these rare stogies as long as you purchase anything of $25 or more from something in our regular products (boxes, bundles, giftsets, accessories, etc)...

hem maduros:
masterpiece, (9 x 52), $12.85 each
work of art, ( 4 7/8 x 46-60), $7.00 each
untold story, (7 5/8 x 54), $12.00 each
classic, (7 x 48), $6.95 each
signature, (6 x 47), $6.10

858sg's,(6 x 47), $3.75 each

between the lines, (5 x 45-54), $13.00 each

forbidden x opus, (6 1/4 x 48), $23.95 each (these come in a glass tube)

Anejos(maduro):
46, (5 5/8 x 46), $6.50 each
48, (7 x 48), $8.00 each
49, (7 5/8 x 49), $8.75 each
50, (5 1/4 x 50), $7.25 each
55, (6 x 55) torpedo, $9.00 each
77. (5 1/2 x 50-55) shark, box pressed shape, $8.50 each

MISC:
Hemingway Signature, 6 x 47, (natural), $6.10 each (no limit)
Don Carlos robusto, 5 x 50, (natural), $8.00 each (no limit)

**We also have 2 NEW Journey to Chateau de la Fuente giftsets in...in each of these it has 3 FFopus x cigars, 1 photo essay book & 1 arturo sandoval music cd ($100 each--proceeds go to the cigar family charitable foundation in the DR).
Giftset choices for cigars include, the blue box with royal 8, reserva d'chateau & lancero
OR the black box giftset has the BBMF(has pigtail), reserva d'chateau & lancero. (no limits on these to purchase. You can buy as many as you'd like)

XTREME 2005 HOLIDAY COLLECTION available on mailorder for $95.
This limited edition consists of 10 cigars: 2 dbl chateau(nat), 2 dbl chateau (sg), 2 FFOX-Fuente Fuente (46 x 5 5/8 size) , 2 Hemingway classic & 2 Anejos 48

The new Chateau KING B* (6 x 55-- sungrown wrapper) cigars are being sold (limit of 2) at $6.18 each.
The Don Carlos 30 yr celebration sampler is $98.65. HURRY though limited quantity of boxes available on these! Has one of each DC size cigars plus the Lancero! Total of 8 in the box.

*After the new year if we have any King B's left from the holidays we will then be selling them by the box, so check back with us if you are looking for these to purchase by the box.

thanks,
Darlene the Cigargirl

V.P. of Marketing & Sales
Tampa Sweethearts Cigar Co.
1310 N. 22nd St.
Tampa, FL 33605
Hours: Tues-Friday, 9am-5pm, Sat. 9-1pm
Local: 813-247-3880
Toll-Free: 877-766-5387
Fax 813-248-6720
www.tampasweetheart.com
((((
)))
((
[[[[[[[[[[[ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] ] ] ]
[[[[[[[[[Fuente]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] ] ] ]
[[[[[[[[[[[ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] ] ] ]

Anyone picks up the 858 SG's at $3.75 per and wants to sell them to me for that, LMK. :laugh:

Tampa Sweethearts are a legit as they come.

You do need to call as these are not on the website.

Great People there. I have actaully visited them in person.

I placed an order...... spoke to Darlene. She told me that my order was shipping yesterday...... If ya get an answering machine, leave a message, she called me back.......

Just placed an order with Darlene. I need to stop checking these boards! Damn you BkCloud114!! ;)

WOW, what great prices; a little high if you want the 2nd day air shipping (and live in Vegas ;) ) but great service and free ground. Very nice

This was defentley not a source to spill out for everyone to see!!!!.

Now when their out of Anejos, and other rare fuentes we know who to thank.

Merry Christmas.

Ironworker said:
[snapback]265021[/snapback]​

Agreed. I already sent a PM explaining why. ;) In my opinion, if they wanted everyone to know about these they would have put them on their website for all to see. They already had to lower the limit from 4/stick to 2/stick because of the last time their phone # was openly broadcast on a cigar BB.

Darlene the Cigargirl said they have the Anejos all the time :0 Due to the owners being Fuente Family.

mrjinglesusa said:
Ironworker said:

Agreed. I already sent a PM explaining why. ;) In my opinion, if they wanted everyone to know about these they would have put them on their website for all to see. They already had to lower the limit from 4/stick to 2/stick because of the last time their phone # was openly broadcast on a cigar BB.
[snapback]265032[/snapback]​

What's the difference if they sell all their cigars to 500 people or 1000. Seems to me they reduced the limit to get more customers. Everyone that takes advantage of the deal also has to purchase from their regular line, so they get their house cigars out and get hundreds of new customers, which all could return.

I think it was just good marketing! :D

Thanks BkCloud114 for the information, that's what this site is all about, helping a brother out! :p

I completely agree with dav1041. It's simply a good business move. They know one customer will tell another and so on. They get word of mouth advertising for thir product and reward purchases with coveted sticks. The 2 stick limit is even better for thier business since thier customer base grows. Especially since the $25 you have to spend on thir stuff is small considering the MSRP on the smokes. For example, how many of you out there have already thought about when you're next $25 purchase will be? And on top of that, how many of you wouldn't jump at the same deal if they were only offering 1 of each of the sticks?
Besides it's the holidays and the Season of giving blah blah blah :D

You know guys, this board is all about helping people and enjoying smoking. Even though Ive already bought some from this site, there is absoutly nothing wrong with letting people know about a good deal. It seems like some of the people on the board that are "in the know" about sources and such are less into helping other members and more into hording them for themselves. Thats just my observation,

E

P.S. tampa sweethearts is owned by a member of the fuente family so if anyone is going to get rare cigars in it will be them (or casa fuente of course) so dont worry about their stock

OK, well I have discussed this with another BOTL and we both agree.... Don't we all want to look out for each other. I understand not discussing ISOM "sources", but now we can't even discuss where to get good domestics.

This is not some retail B&M who just received a 100 box shipment and is now looking to sell at MSRP..... the are the Owners & manufacturer of these cigars.

Tampasweethearts is not some private little club that only serve to a select few. They are a public retail store. By you guys saying that what I did was wrong is just being greedy......

mrjinglesusa said:
Ironworker said:

[snapback]265032[/snapback]​

And where are you getting THAT from? Did they post that somewhere, tell you that on the phone or are you just speculating?

Tommy didn't do anything wrong here and I've met very few people on cigar boards who've never heard of TampaSweetheats :rolleyes:

Being concerned that TampaSweethearts will run out of cigars is like thinking Exxon/Mobil will run out of oil........