• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fukudome goes to Chicago Cubs!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
The Cubs have signed him for four years at 50 million, he's the kind of player they need, someone who wants to play two every day. If he can hit like he did for the Dragons, he'll make a difference. GO CUBS! :D :) :thumbs:

I'm very sad that Harry Carey is no longer around to try to pronounce this guy's name. They'd have to put him on a 7 second delay! :laugh:

Claudio please don't curse at us :laugh: :laugh: Fukudome

I'm very sad that Harry Carey is no longer around to try to pronounce this guy's name. They'd have to put him on a 7 second delay! :laugh:

Claudio please don't curse at us :laugh: :laugh: Fukudome

:laugh: That would have put Harry in a tizzy, especially in the later innings, when the beer kicked in. More like a 30 second delay! :laugh:

KOSUKE FUKUDOME
As sung to "God rest ye merry gentlemen" courtesy of the Chicago Suntimes.
Kosuke Fukudome
Let nothing you dismay
You're the Cubs new savior
Who's coming Wrigley way
To give the team some lefty hitting
And play the old-fashion way.
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy,
A complete player to enjoy

In Osaka, in Japan,
This shining light did star
And caused Cubs scouts to wander
So very, very, far.
he's fundamentally sound
Cubs need more guys who are.
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy,
If the Cubs fail to win, oh, boy!

I know! Pathetic, but it had to be done, my apologies. :laugh:

I think they Cubbies paid way too much for him and he will be a disappointment.

Any news on how his elbow is doing? ??? He only played in 81 games last year and it's awfully hard to find any news about how his arm is. Did he have the surgery yet?

I think they Cubbies paid way too much for him and he will be a disappointment.

Any news on how his elbow is doing? ??? He only played in 81 games last year and it's awfully hard to find any news about how his arm is. Did he have the surgery yet?
The Cubs are saying that he's ready to play, i'm not sure if he had surgery. :whistling: