• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fulcrum's Cross Canada Pass

:cool: :love: :thumbs: :sign:
Cool.
Looking forward to seeing how the contents change. Doubt that opus will make the trip back to land in my hands though.

If there is more than one opus, are they opi?

Good luck! Have fun!

Ken

A herd of Opus are called....MINE. lolrof. Love this stuff :thumbs: :thumbs:

Keep the right end lit!!

I've sent out the package to the next candidate. I left the Opus for you, so you better take it. :eek:) The Xpresspost number is 75 289 899 605. The swaps are in an e-mail sent to the group.

Cheers,
Richard (a.k.a. Sparky on ASC and ASP; Sparky.ca on Cigar Pass)

:thumbs:

Lookin' good here boys.  All the sticks are in great shape!  I'll make my selections tonight and try to get it in the mail tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.

Greg

As per e-mail:

Hi all. I made my choices and sent the box off in the mail today. In the end, I only took two cigars and thought hard about their replacements. Yes, that Opus X DC is hard to replace with something equal or better.

I mean, what's "better" than what some call the best cigar in the world? Another cigar that others consider the best cigar in the world, I suppose, in this case, the Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona. This is not just any HdM DC either, but it has been sitting alone and neglected in my humidor since it was bought at Casa Del Habanos 4 years ago. It should be spectacular, and I hope whoever takes it enjoys it, since it was hard to send it away. :)

So I took the Opus DC and the CAO Churchill, replaced them with the Hoyo and a Montecristo #2, which is from a very good 2001 box I got in Havana last year. The package is going to next in line via Xpresspost, tracking number 75 241 697 604. I wish it good speed.

Thanks for letting me take part everyone. I'd love to do this again some time, and hopefully won't be stuck with the guilty burden of taking the best smoke out of there!

Cheers,

Greg Searles

??? Where is the box now? No e-mails and no updates here. Who should of got it by now?

Just concerned because cigars are like children,,,,they hate to be lost!

Yes. One has to wonder doesn't one?
hmmmmm.....come out come out wherever you are.

Wonder no more! The box has left my hands, via xpresspost #75 265 775 283 going to Nick Pan. It is a little lighter, in that it is missing the RASS and the Boli Beli Fino, BUT...it is all the happier for now there is a Henry Clay Brevas Fina (4 yrs old) and an SLR Torp (4 yrs old) residing inside!

Thanks to all, and I hope that my contribution is deemed to be sufficient. :D

??? Just received an e-mail from the person who is next in line. They are not able to pick up the box till next Friday due to other commitments.

Please refer to this rule copied from the "Rules of the Pass" section.

3) If you are planning on not being around when the box is to arrive at your home/office, PLEASE alert everyone in the pass, letting them know you will not be around, so they may re-route the pass. Be courteous, people don't like to have Cigar Passes held up. It is a good idea to post a message in our "Cigar Pass" forum letting everyone know if you plan on being out of town when you are suppose to receive the box.

Not meaning to be a hard ass here but c'mon a little planning a courtesy would be nice

Keep the right end lit!!

The box is on its way to Gary. Track #75 229 690 316

Here's my take:
1.MARIA MANCINI -magic mountain(N)
2.PUNCH -rothschild(MM)
3.HENRY CLAY -brevas fina
4.GENUINE PRE-EMB. CUBAN -torpedo

I put in:
1.MAYORGA -robusto(M)
2.PUNCH -rothschild(EMS)
3.JR ULTIMATE -principale(N)
4.ARISTOFF -#700 torpedo(M)
5.PUNCH -elite(EMS)
6.LA FINCA -corona

:thumbs: :thumbs: ???

Greetings all

And especially Gary Sitton. I must withdraw from the pass as we have had a death in my family.

This has a bad and a good side though. The bad is of course someone died. The good is I have to leave for Spain on Saturday. This of course means I will be buying a ridiculous assortment of Cuban smokes.

So GAry please by pass me as I was the one you were to pass to and carry on with the pass without me.

Deal me in for the next one though please Fulcrum.

Glen Gosse

Even though I'm not in the pass...
So sorry to hear of your loss. :(

sorry to hear of your loss Glenn. I tell you what, when you get back, email me. I'll let you know what the results of the pass were and if you're interested we can still do a swap of what's left. Well i'll just send you what you like and you send back what ever you see as fit.

Glen,

Sorry to hear about this. Hope everything works out for you and your family.

Ken

Just when you least expect it Canada Post surprises you. Eric shipped the package yesterday and I received it today. Some days it takes 2 or so days for a letter to go from one end of town to another. lol

i still don't know why you guy's didn't meet for a beer and a smoke... espceiallly since you just live across town. maybe my toronto geography isn't up to par, but i'm sure you're no more sprawled out than VACHE :cool:

It's called organization, no one did. LOL Plus I live about 1 hr west of TO on a good day. lol