• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Full Bodied Smokes

If you are in Canada...try a RyJ Cazadore or a fresh PSD4. They work for me...when I go walleye fishing up there.

I'll add my support for the Ashton VSG and Partagas Black. The VSG is particularly strong, and has that "kick." I didn't feel that much power, so to say, from the Partagas, but alot of rich flavor.

Top Shelf Signature Selects:full-bodied and full flavored.

Top Shelf bundled Del Sols ain't no slouch either, for the value conscious

I am not a shill. I just lov'em :love: :love: :love:

I would say the La Flor Dom. LG Diaz is one of the strongest smokes with great flavor I have ever had.

well since we bumped this thread

joya de nic. antone gran reserve, had on of these BMF's today for the first time

WOW lots of kick in this limited edition from joya.

not a lot of pepper spice but very rich and thick, heavy smoke if you will.

a little on the young side but man was it strong :0

OutlawD said:
joya de nic. antone gran reserve, had on of these BMF's today for the first time

WOW lots of kick in this limited edition from joya.

not a lot of pepper spice but very rich and thick, heavy smoke if you will.

a little on the young side but man was it strong :0
[snapback]243574[/snapback]​

young? the store owner where I bought mine today said the tobacco was 7 years old.

BTW how did you get yours? Do they only come in that combination box of three sizes?

the tobacco may be 7 years old but it has not been a cigar that long, i said it was young not green. the flavors and leaves are not completely "married" :thumbs:

and yes they only come in the box with all three sizes