• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FULL!!!! CONTEST!!! NBA Final 8 (Random Draw forTeams) ... $20 per entry.

Congratulations on the win Jeff @CigarStone. I think even if the Knicks won yesterday, they would had their asses handed to them from Boston.

@CigarStone INDY knocked off @thinde NY and moves on!!!
1716216147513.png

@Smart Ash Minnesota comes back from 15 down at halftime to beat @tomthirtysix Denver in game 7
1716216400213.png
Sorry everyone I was busy celebrating the 150th running of the Kentucky Derby. The fastest 2 minutes of sports. I donated... had the 4 horse who finished 4th. Anyway... back to NBA.

Facing off in best of 7 series

Minnesota - @Smart Ash (w gm1) (w gm2) (w gm 6) (w gm 7) WINNER moves on to semi finals
vs
Denver- @tomthirtysix (w gm 3) (w gm4) (w gm5) OUT

SERIES- 4- 3

Indiana - @CigarStone (w gm 3) (w gm 4) (w gm6) (w gm 7) WINNER moves on to semu finals
vs
New York - @thinde (w gm1)(w gm2) (w gm5) OUT

SERIES- 4 - 3

Dallas - @smellysell (w gm 2) (w gm3) (w gm 5) (w gm 6) WINNER MOVES to the Semi Finals
vs
Oklahoma City - @jacot23 (w gm 1) (w gm4) OUT

SERIES- 4 - 2

Cleveland - @grateful1 (w gm 2) OUT
vs
*Boston - @tone-ny (w gm1) (w gm3) (w gm4) (w gm 5) WINNER MOVES to the Semi Finals

SERIES- 1 - 4
Eastern Conference
@CigarStone - Indiana
vs
@tone-ny - Boston

Western Conference
@smellysell - Dallas
vs
@Smart Ash - Minnesota

On one hand, I would like to stay alive today. On the other hand, I would hate to knock Tom @thinde out knowing that the Pacers have no chance of going deep.
I can't believe nobody ran with this one. 😁
Your saying that the Pacers have no chance going deep. Cuz that's what rumors have the Ladies saying about you. 😁

Thank you... I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses and waiters.