• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fumeeworld.com

You have to put in the number of sticks which would be in a box to get a box if i remember correctly. They have a little disclaimer somewhere for that.

Looks like I got there too late for the ACID's...being the most popular smoke. :rolleyes:

Kristin,

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to get some DPG's I like.

Bill

Thanks.
They have some great prices on some cigars.
Have anyone dealt with them?

I have used them they are great and the owner Heather is a member here :thumbs:

Great deals.

Just picked up short stories for $3.30 a stick and some other great buys as well.

Thanks Heather and by the way I love the photos on the site. Must be fun to meet some of the greats in the cigar business.

Thanks for the heads up, just placed an order. They overcharged on shipping but it seems to be a technical issue rather than one of bad faith.

Great deals.

Just picked up short stories for $3.30 a stick and some other great buys as well.

Thanks Heather and by the way I love the photos on the site. Must be fun to meet some of the greats in the cigar business.

That a good price.
I got a bunch,too bad it doesn't say if its maduro or natural.

Thanks for the heads up, just placed an order. They overcharged on shipping but it seems to be a technical issue rather than one of bad faith.

Yes they do charge a bit high for shipping.
I also think its just a technical issue because its calculated based on the package weight.

*Thanks for the info on the sale. :thumbs:

Glad I could help everyone out that bought some sticks. :thumbs:

I'm pretty sure the Short Stories are naturals, as only *i think* 3 bundles of the maduros were made.