• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fun Riddle

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Ok guys and gals if you have heard this riddle before PLEASE don’t ruin it for the others.

At the funeral of her own mother a women met a man that she didn’t know. She immediately fell in love with him and before she could get is name he was gone. Two weeks later the women killed her sister. What was the women’s motive for the murder of her sister?

Leave your answers below and I will PM you the answer. You will be very surprised at the answer and the meaning of the riddle!

Enjoy

She doesn't need a motive. I've met her sister and she's a bitch!

I remember discussing this in my psychology class. From what I remember, there's a boat load of these.

I remember discussing this in my psychology class. From what I remember, there's a boat load of these.

Yes there is a few that i know but this is by far my favorite.

And we all supposed to believe you went to class. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

she killed her because she admitted to being a boston fan

sorry had to do it GO YANKEES!

She was a nun and fell in love with the bishop and confided in her senior sister, who said she would turn her in so the nun killed the sister.

GO RED SOX!!!!

edited to add: "GO RED SOX"

she killed her because she admitted to being a boston fan

sorry had to do it GO YANKEES!

American League East
Team W L PCT GB
Boston 66 40 .623 -
NY Yankees 64 42 .604 2.0
Tampa Bay 56 51 .523 10.5
Toronto 55 53 .509 12.0
Baltimore 42 63 .400 23.5

Sorry had to... LOL GO SOX

her sister was a cross-dresser with very likeable, yet masculine character traits.

I'm thinking she did it in order to meet the man again. If he attended the mothers funeral, it's likely he would attend the sisters.