• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Funny 911 Call

Just when you thought you've heard it all...My dad was a paramedic for 34yrs with the Providence Fire Dept (seen it all, really) he has a famous catch phrase..."F$%#n' cement heads!!!" I believe it applies here. :laugh:

Ecclesiastes 1:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity

"Ma'am, we're not going to come down there and enforce your western bacon cheeseburger."

LOL

The truly sad thing is this lady had her kids in the car and was driving home, great role model. I think I would like to nominate her hor Mother of the year :p

Working for the biz I would say unfortunatly no its not a fake call, take for example this morning, I was dispatched code red(lights and siren) to a female having chest pain, on my arrival a person opened the door of the house and walked out as calm as can be, I asked if the person was inside, her reply was no its me, with a smile mind you. You have no idea what people think 911 is for, some people call because they can't reach the remote control for the TV (NO ****) These people are out there, they are your neighbors, friends, or your boss, thats why I support the program "Random Slap", you see someone on the street, walk up to them and bitch slap them. :D